Chapter 1- Ice cream

Hi. I'm doing an authors note right now, you can go ahead and skip onto the story if you'd like. A lot of the characters are gonna be a bit ooc. Well that is to be expected since it's a fanfiction. I'm also going to try to update at least five times a month. If can't then I'm probably busy with school. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. So you can go ahead and start reading now.

~England's POV~
That bloody git! First he wants to sleep at a meeting, bothering me to come with him to McDonald's, and then hang out with Russia! Then other people start looking at him with googling eyes. He's so oblivious and not being able to read the atmosphere makes it worse. Plus I'm kinda getting glared at by something. It's starting to creep me out!

~Russia's POV~
"America would you like to hang out with me? Da." He was just staring at me with those cute sky blue eyes. I know he will become with me no matter the cost. Even if he doesn't want to. Then again I don't want to get hit in the head with a hockey stick by an angry Canada. Even so my sunflowers just so cute! "Ummm dude. Hello? Are you even listening to me!" Oh! My sunflower looks cuter when he pouts! "Da. I am." "Ok! Like I was saying Iggy didn't want to hang out with me. So why not. Lets go!" "Da." Then to my surprise he grabbed me by the wrist and started dragging me to an ice cream shop.

Once we arrived he began to order. It was unusual to see him eat anything other than a Big Mac and a coke. Sadly his appetite wasn't that small. Though seeing him get vanilla ice cream on his face was a slight turn on.His cheeks were flushed, eyes half lidded, and he was licking the ice cream with such steadiness. It was like his own form of art. I feel like he's doing that on purpose to.

Ok ummm I'm sorry this chapter was so short but it's already like 7:20. So sorry about the short chapter I'll try to make the next one longer I swear.