Chapter 11- This is becoming annoying

Sorry... ;^;
Minor cursing btw
Canada is sick in this chap and is still going to in the next two chapters.

Repeatedly feeling both your arms get tugged by two people is quite annoying. Especially if you're the one being tugged at. America's current predicament wasn't ideal, to say the least. One his right side Britain was pulling roughly on his arm while cursing out the person tugging his left arm. That person being Russia, how did the blonde manage to get into this situation you may ask? Well it started at the begging of the world meeting and somehow escalated into a full out fight between the countries.

After the incident last night, the awesome trio decided to talk about how to avoid Britain for as much as possible. They chose the option of ignoring him, although that option was doubted by them very much. Throughout this bickering they decided ignoring Britain was likely the most effective way to not get scolded. But... there was one flaw, that being America sits next to England during these meetings. Therefore making him the scapegoat.

The meeting is about to begin, everyone peacefully taking their seats at least until Britain grabs America by the collar at looks at him. "What in the bloody hell let you think that would be a good idea. Who in the FUCK does THAT!?" Everyone began to stare as the tension grew, all of them wondering what America did. Hungary was the first to break the silence. "What did America do? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)." Then again the room went silent. "I broke his window and cereal bowl." Said America as he looked at Britain with a face that said, fuck.

Britain let America go, causing America to fall letting out a small whimper. "Dude! Why did you have to drop me so roughly!?" A loud 'honhonhon' could be heard in the distance as well as a 'kolkolkolkol'.

And then the table broke randomly, again. This Tim sis was......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Russia and his infamous pipe!

He was upset over something and no one knew what it was.

Slowly walking towards America he stuck his hand out to help him up. "How does hanging out later today sound? Da?" Grabbing his hand America stared dumbfounded. Out of everything that could happen, this was not what he thought would happen.

Then his right hand was harshly pulled to England, left still being held by Russia. Then that's when the tugging began and all chaos went loose. You could hear Germany yelling in the background trying to calm everyone down while also trying his best not to loose Italy. Then in the corner you can find Hungary chasing Prussia with a frying pan (suprised Prussia wasn't caught by Germany.) successfully hitting him in the back. You could also notice the one country to pull out a gun and aim it at someone, Switzerland.

"I'm so gonna tell Mattie about this..." murmured America, as he slowly started to grow more and more irritated by the minute.

This is where I'll end the chapter.

My Pruame book will be updated today as well.