Chapter 10- Some misunderstandings are better left alone

I really hope all of you are safe. Everything that has been going on is really worrisome, I hope you are all . There will be a few curse words here and there so be prepared.

"Denmark! Can you stop it already! If the others find out we're doing this then we're as good as dead." Shouted Prussia as his hair blew slightly thanks to the wind outside. "Don't be a kill joy even America's still here. Although he does look a little nervous." "Of course I am! I mean why do I need to stalk England to see why is cereal starts to set aflame!?" "Because there is now way the awesome Prussia could believe such a thing!" "You guys! Shut up," whispered Denmark as he covered Prussia's mouth along with America's with his hands. "If they catch us it's over... So do me a solid and shut up..."

Prussia being the awesome albino he is bit harshly into Denmark's hand and yelled, "I am the great Prussia so you can't tell me what to do!" "Shut the hell up you idiot!" "Umm... Dudes. Look." "Not now America."

"Look, Iggy is pouring the milk first!" Yelled America as he had a look of dread covering his face. Yeah, sure, you could argue that it wasn't so serious but, pouring the milk first was a big mistake on England's side. Terror grew upon the faces of the awesome trio as they realized England was doing a horrible mistake.

Quickly America threw a rock successfully breaking the window in the kitchen and hitting the bowl causing it to break and spill all the contents inside of it.

If England were to yell one thing in that moment it would be, "I HOPE YOU BLOODY IDIOT'S GO TO HELL!" This is the tenth window this year and all because stupid idiots keep on breaking it. You know what, it's always the same freaking window that breaks. England turns toward the area the rock came from and made eye contact with the three culprits. Prussia, Denmark, and America.

Suddenly Denmark started apologizing saying it was all a big misunderstanding. "How the hell is throwing a rock through a window with perfect aim to hit my cereal bowl a fucking misunderstanding!" Yelled the Brit as he death glared all three of them. Without missing a beat America quickly stood up and made a run for it. The other two followed not wanting to deal with the angry Brit.