Chapter 5- Can I sleep with you?

So Pinkgirl2222 commented first and so I will do le this!
Also imma do Frus, UKUS, Caname, Dename, then Pruame last

This happens 3 weeks after the whole England scenario.
Third person P.O.V
There stood Russia holding America protectively in his arms as he started to say, "kolkolkolkolkolkolkol" repeatedly until everyone at the meeting understood that America was his. (Only a selective few didn't flinch at Russia's antics since they wanted the American just as much as he did.) Alfred just sat on Ivan's lap that was surprisingly warm and comfortable. His eyelids suddenly felt heavy as he felt himself drowse into soft slumber.

"Russia, can I call you by your human name?" Said a certain bubbly blonde who was on Russia's lap. "I know human names are only used when one country is close to another, so, can we be f-friends?" Whispered Alfred as he tried very hard not to break up his confident act. It was pretty hard though because he felt as if the others were glaring at them, well more at Russia than at him. "Da, you can Sunflower." The nickname slipped out of the Russian's mouth automatically. That's when Alfred began to furiously blush at the pet name given to him. His Nantucket bounced up and down due to what he was feeling. His cheeks had a pink blush that lead all the way up to his ears.

 His cheeks had a pink blush that lead all the way up to his ears

Time skip to after the meeting cause I'm lazy.

Russia's P.O.V
"I-Ivan can you um like, come over to my place and watch a scary movie with me. No that I'm scared or anything but I bet you'll be scared, hahaha!" Ah, what cute face my sunflowers making! Of course I'll have to come. I mean after all he is scared of horror movies. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Mattie's coming too." Who's Mattie, Canada perhaps? Da, that sounds about right. We started to walk to my car since Alfred came with me to the meeting. I swiftly open the door, take a seat, and start the engine. I press on the pedal and then we're on our way to his house.

We were soon met with a smiling Canadian who seemed to look happy, but I knew better than to fall for this act of innocence

We were soon met with a smiling Canadian who seemed to look happy, but I knew better than to fall for this act of innocence. "Let's start the movie Al, Eh what's he doing here?" "I kinda invited him last minute, sorry I didn't warn you ahead of time." My Sunflower said in a very apologetic voice. "It's okay Al, though if you told me ahead of time I would've brought my hockey stick." "Why?" "Let's just say me and Russia could've played a little hockey for a bit."

Alfreds P.O.V
We finally put the movie on! It wasn't scary at first after all why would the hero be scared of a silly old movie. Oh boy was I wrong about it not being scary. In the first jump scare Matthew and Ivan didn't even flinch while a screamed like a  girl! I grabbed on the Ivan's arm as the little girl in the movie starts to try and open the door to see where the noise was. "Heck! Don't do it please! They're going to kill you!" Then we hear a phone ring. "Mattie you don't mind getting it right. I mean I would but Ivan would be scared to watch this movie alone." I sated confidently as I looked at Mattie. He looks at then away, he slowly walked toward the kitchen and answered the phone. "Eh, you need me back right now?" He sated loud enough for us to hear. Then he hung up. "Al, I'm sorry but I have to leave. My boss called and said it was urgent and that if I wanted to I could come back next time. Bye" I loosened my grip on Ivan and ran towards Matthew. I hugged him tightly and said goodbye. He looked at Ivan and smiled.

Ivan's P.O.V
We are only about 20 or 30 minutes into the movie and Alfred seems like he's about to start sobbing on my shoulder. I knew he was scared but I never knew he was this scared. I swiftly lift him up and place him on my lap facing me. "Fredka if you're scared we can stop watching the movie if you'd like." There was a minute of silence in the room before he finally replied to my question. "Y-Yeah I'd like that please. A-lso can y-you like sleep with me for tonight. Usually M-Mattie sleeps with me but he left." I hug him tighter to chest as I feel begin to relax in my arms. "Da, let's go to your room."

Third Person P.O.V
Ivan carried Alfred up to the bedroom. Alfred said that he could walk to his room but Ivan insisted on him carrying Alfred. Ivan walked towards the bedroom door and turned the knob

Alfred's bedroom reminded Ivan about the scene where a little girl wanted to go to sleep but was burned to her death. Weirdly Ivan thought it was kinda funny. Though when Alfred remembered the scene we was terrified. So he held onto Ivan with an even tighter grip. Ivan noticed this and uncharacteristically whispered sweet nothings into Alfred's ear. This was able to calm Alfred down a bit, but not enough to stop him from looking scared.

"Alfredka, please calm down. The movie was fake." Alfred would never admit it but he loved both Ivan's and Arthur's accents. Though that didn't stop him from having a little less than big crush on his brother, Matthew. (No that ain't gonna be the official ship but I'm going to make a story for Caname after this one. Only if you guys want. So vote, yes or no.) Alfted always thought that Matthew wouldn't have a crush on him, so he has been trying to move on but it's hard to do that. After all Matthew was his crush for at least 50 years.

Ivan laid Alfred (next to him) and hugged him tightly in a protective embrace. "Thanks," Alfred mumbled loud enough for Ivan to hear as he cuddled up into Ivan's chest.

Canada came back the next morning.

Longest chapter I have made do far

Words in total: 1047