Chapter 2- A Maid for a Day! Part 1

I am so so sorry for not updating at all. My parents have been telling me to bring my grades up back to straight A's. (I succeeded at doing that though my dad said I can do better than two A- and one A+) Anyways I'm sure you don't want to hear me rant all day so let's start the story!
Third Person P.O.V
Once Ivan and Alfred finally got out of the ice cream shop, America wanted to go to Japan's house since it had been a long time since they hung out. Though Russia did not immediately agree he still went with it. Just looking at Alfred make such a pleading face for him to come along made his heart skip a few beats. Which in Russia's case was extremely rare unless he was with Alfred. The started to make their way to Russia's car. Ivan got on the drivers seat while a pouty blonde got on the passenger seat. "C'mon I wanted to drive!" Yelled a pouting American. "Da, I know you did but I'm not risking getting a ticket. You will most likely pass the the speed limit." Said the already annoyed Russian. Even if America was beyond cute it didn't mean he had no flaws. The last time Russia let America drive he got a $500 dollar ticket.

Soon they arrived. (That sentence was really short sorry) "Finally! Let's go knock on Kiku's door. I bet he missed seeing me!" Exclaimed Alfred as went to knock on Japan's door but before he could knock Japan opened the door as if he already knew they were coming. Alfred and Ivan were instantly dragged into the house. Then without a warning Alfred Was shoved into the bathroom, locked in, and was given an outfit. "Umm dude can you like let me out, please!" Yelled a desperate blonde. "Then may  you please put on the outfit America-San."(sorry I'm bad at doing their accents so I wont do them) said Japan. "B-but this is a maids dress!" Exclaimed a very unhappy America. Once Russia processed what Alfred said he decided to let him deal with this on his own. Though he will admit he does want to see Alfred in a maids dress. They had a world meeting later today so he'll make sure no one stares at what he says "belongs to him".

Alfred soon got out of the bathroom wearing a maid dress.
(Just imagine that's how he looks like. The art isn't mine obviously)

The skin tight dress showed off his feminine features perfectly

The skin tight dress showed off his feminine features perfectly. It perfectly showed his curves that were in all the right places while leaving little to the imagination. He had white stockings that reached a little below mid thigh as well as having the skirt reach mid thigh. Japan then grabbed America by the wrist as well as Russia and brought them into his car. He sped off to the world meeting and they somehow arrived almost instantly. Alfred was a blushing mess as others stared at his figure including Russia. Then out of nowhere the room temperature dropped. At first everyone stared at Russia until they realized it wasn't him. Alfred was soon picked up by Canada. Matthew went to go take take a seat and placed Alfred on his lap. He then started to glare at everyone in the room who even tried to look at America with lust filled eyes. Alfred soon began blushing even harder. He knew that Matthew was his brother but he has sorta had feelings for him for a while. Even though it was wrong. Alfred started to feel uncomfortable on Matthews lap so he tried to change his position but ended up grinding on his brothers crotch area. He then felt something a bit hard under him. It felt weird but he continued to try and get comfortable. If anyone else in the meeting room knew what was happening they'd be surprised but when aren't they! Alfred stayed on his brothers lap because he felt safe but it was weird. He then heard Matthew grunt. "M-Mattie are you ok. Do you feel weird too." Whispered Alfred. "Yeah" replied Matthew. He knew England never told Alfred about the birds and the bees so it made him so innocent. Matthew felt so guilty out of getting pleasure from his younger brother who was grinding on his lap earlier trying to get comfortable. Though it was probably the fact that he was still waking up after all it was barely 7:43 a.m.

I'm sorry this chapter wasn't as long either! Though did you notice I added a bit of CanAme. I actually really love that ship and it's my third favorite. My first is Rusame and second UKUS although I will have the canon ship in this story be voted on in a certain chapter but, I might just make a chapter for the ships. Like one chapter will be if Alfred was in love with Ivan and they live happily ever after and vice versa. I'm also planning to make a oneshot book after I finish this one. Tell me if that would be a good idea. Also I'm sorry for not updating. I've have a writing essay every week. So while it was the weekend and I still had time left I decided to write this. Bye!

Word count in total: 902