Chapter 3- A Maid for a Day! Part 2

Yay it's my nephews birthday party in about 4 hours so I'm going to update while I have the time!

No ones P.O.V
Its 8:00 and the meeting doesn't end until 3:45 p.m. Although there was something unusual going on in the meeting. If you were to stand outside the door it would sound like there was a war going on between every country in that room! Though that isn't very far from the truth.
Everyone in the meeting was trying to strangle each other except for Switzerland (obviously though in the start he was going to join in but nobody knew that.) Russia was sending off a dangerous aura at Canada. Canada was returning the favor by also giving off a dangerous aura. The countries let that continue until England decided that he was also going to join in. Soon the room temperature dropped thanks to three certain countries that wanted the same person. "M-Mattie can you stop glaring a-at them." Said Alfred as he tried to get more friction from Canada's crotch area. To Alfred it felt strangely good, he also heard a grunt from Canada. He didn't know why his body reacted this way. Though they were all soon snapped out of their thoughts when Denmark was thrown on the table as it broke. Prussia was there which meant that he most likely did that. "Hah! You don't stand a chance against the awesome me!" Though soon he was tackled by Denmark who was now punching him. "Shut up! He's mine so leave him alone!" Yelled Denmark not realizing the scene they're making had stopped the others just to stare. To put it in a simple way, they were all trying to kill each other. They did leave Alfred (obviously), Ivan, Arthur, and Matthew. The only reason they noticed Matthew was because of the dangerous aura he was emitting. Then out of nowhere America was snatched up by England. He ran for the exit but was followed by all the other countries.
They made it out the building and entered the crowded streets of Tokyo. All of the other countries ran for the two and Prussia was in the lead. It must've looked weird seeing a feminine boy in a showy maid outfit being carried by a man wearing a white dress shirt and black pant while being chased by over a hundred other people. "I-Iggy put me down! Why did you have to take take me!" Whined Alfred as he was being carried away into a hotel by Arthur.

T.B.C

Yes I know y'all hate me don't worry.

Word count in total: 442