Chapter 4- A Maid for a Day

I said I was going to update yesterday but, I didn't T^T.

America's P.O.V
What in the world just happened. Iggy literally has me pinned up against a wall! Out of pure panic I bring my knee up and hit him in the crotch. Where'd all that strength come from?! My wrist are now slightly bruised. "That's so uncool dude! Be happy I didn't do anything worse. I'm the hero so I can't hurt you!" I said all of this as I glared daggers at him. "What the bloody hell was that for!?" Arthur said as as he got a hold of his y'know crotch. "Well you totally didn't pin me up against a wall in PUBLIC. Couldn't you have waited and done that inside?! Now everyone will think you're a pervert." I shouted as we got stared at by others. Especially women, they were glaring at Iggy cuz he pinned me to a wall and I kneed him in the crotch for that.

Third person P.O.V
Both Arthur and Alfred entered the hotel room England had checked out. "So, I should've done that indoors you say? I find that as good advice. To be honest, Love, you look ravishing in that outfit." Stated Arthur as he came closer and closer to the American to the point where he was up against the wall again. Alfred had weird feeling, this wasn't good. Then a sudden burst of strength came out from Arthur. His aura was dominating and it almost made Alfred gulp. Keyword almost because Alfred says the hero isn't scared of anything. "I-Iggy we could talk about this, right?" Alfred stuttered out as his hands were pinned up above his head with unimaginable strength. Since when did Arthur get this strong!? Alfred then felt a sharp pain on his neck. Arthur bit on his neck and is now leaving love bites all over him. This isn't good, this isn't good! Alfred was panicking thinking of a way to get out of this. He should just play along until Arthur let's go of him. So that's what he did.
(Don't worry they didn't do it, but they did have a very heated kiss. Let's just when someone caught them Arthur wasn't very lucky.)