The next morning everyone wakes up and gets ready for dance practice. There choreographer couldn't make it today because he had meetings to attend to, so Hoseok will just be going over the things they already know. Hoseok was a little nervous since this is his only second time doing this.
But yoongi was even more nervous knowing he hasn't slept or ate properly yet and he won't anytime soon, he knows his body wants to give up on him just as much as he does on himself.

Yoongi was the last one to go downstairs. He wasn't going to eat breakfast since he thought he was to fat to begin with.

"H-Hyung?"

"Yes Jimin"

"I-I'm sorry about last night I-I didn't think you'll get mad, please forgive me hyung?"

"It's ok Jimin you had every right to say it, besides I wasn't mad at you, I was mad at myself knowing that it was true. So I forgive you"

"What do you mean hyung?
It wasn't true, your so small and skinny. And I've never seen you break anything just Namjoon and taehyung"

"*sigh* I'm not as small and skinny as you think"

"Yes you are Yoongi have you not seen yourself?"

"Yes I have jin. And I look..."

"Look?"

"Never mind we need to go or we'll be late"

"But you didn't eat"

"I'll be fine hyung"
NO I WONT
HELP
PLEASE

"*sigh* fine but your eating more than what you have ever eaten when we get home tonight"

"Yes hyung please? You so skinny, you really do need to eat"

"Fine"
The hell I am

"LET GO EVERYONE IN THE VAN"

Time skip~at the studio

"Ok everyone in there places the faster we do this the faster we can leave"

ugh my body hurts its to tired and weak I can't do this for long

*music stops*

"Yoongi watch were your placing your foot you can fall, start over!"

Every groans knowing that they had to stop when they weren't even half way thru

Damn it now everyone is mad at me

'No Yoongi like this'

'Stop yoongi your not doing it right'

'Right arm not left yoongi'

'Watch your foot yoongs'

'Yoongi you going to run into Namjoon'

'Hyung start up not down'

'Yoongi left then right not right then left'

'Go on the beat yoongi'

'START OVER'

A lot of 'start overs' and groans cane form that dance practice. Yoongi promised himself everyone hoseok said 'start over' he would cut himself, so far he has... well he lost count.

After 7 hours of dancing with only 5 minute break every hour hoseok let everyone leave except yoongi. Hoseok made Yoongi stay so hoseok can help him get the dance right.

"Yoongi come on you have to get this, even Namjoon and Jin got it"

"I'm trying hoseok I really am"