After Jin and Namjoon's like 'talk', they both went there separate ways and went off to sleep.

Yoongi on the other was laying in bed thinking about his life choices, thinking when he should just end it all.

He can't. Not after what happened to Jungkook.

~Flashback~
"JUNGKOOK STAY THERE DON'T JUMP"

"I'm sorry it had to end like this hyung, I didn't want it to."

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE DON'T! JUST STEP OFF THE BRIDGE. PLEASE WE CAN GET YOU HELP KOOKIE. JUST PLEASE DON'T."

"It's for the best. You can make it further without me. Trust me I know that for a fact! Oh and tell my fam-"

"NO IM GOING LETTING YOU DO THIS. I KNOW THIS FEELING SUCKS I UNDERSTAND AND I KNOW HOW TO HELP. I WE CANT GO ANYWHERE WITH OUT YOU KOOK WE NEED YOU A PART OF BANGTAN OR WERE NOTHING."

There they were. One rainy Sunday night at a bridge, not any bridge the 'Suicide Bridge' they called it.

Yoongi was coming from his studio, when he seen Jungkook crying, sitting in a alley. Curled in a ball trying to keep warm.

Of course Yoongi's first instinct is to run over and help his maknae but Jungkook first instinct is to run. Just run to we're his feet takes him. And that so happen to be there bridge.

"HYUNG I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FOR SO LONG IT HURTS IT FUCKING HURTS. AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE."

Jungkook turned around, taking his last breath, ready to jump. But before he can leap he felt a pair of small skinny arms wrap around his waist preventing him from jumping. 

"HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET GO OF ME"

"I'm sorry kookie but I'm doing this for you own good."

Jungkook's weak body was trying to get out of Yoongi's grip. Yoongi was holding on to Jungkook for dear life not wanting to lose his beloved maknae.

Jungkook later gave up knowing his own body was to weak to keep fighting. He stoped and hugged Yoongi crying into his chest, the only thing you can hear is muffled sobs and little 'I'm sorry hyung' here and there.

Yoongi had never held someone so tight in his life. Soon Jungkook feel asleep in Yoongi's arms. He carried Jungkook home only to find the rest of his fellow band mates in the living room yelling at each other.

Yoongi only started at them dumbfounded at the others, until Jungkook started squirming around in his arms.

"Guys be quit your going to wake him up!"

"OH MY BABY"

Jin ran to Yoongi taking Jungkook in his arms, and immediately started crying while walking to the living room.

"Why is everyone yelling? And why was Jungkook crying in a ally?"

"Excuse me, he was crying were?"

"A ally...?
What happened when I wasn't here?"

Jimin and Taehyung stood behind Namjoon and Hoseok looking at there feet not knowing what to say.

"Taehyung, Jimin. Care to explain"

"Well me and Jimin were playing with his game, and it got a little hot so uhm Jimin took off his shirt and well I did too since it was like really hot. And Jimin stood in front of me so I can't see the screen so I tackled him and I was on top of him, and Jungkook so happened to walk in on the wrong time and ran to jin and started crying. Saying "Taehyung is cheating on me with my best friend" I ran to him and tried hugging him and kissing him but he only got more sad and ran away. After he ran Jin came to me and started yelling at me and Jimin"

Yes,Taehyung and Jungkook we're together.

"I-wow that ... explains a lot..."

"What happened when you found him? And why does it look like you were crying?"

"Uhm well... he uhm tried jumping of the bridge. He kept saying we would do better without him and that he doesn't want to suffer anymore because it hurts to much."

Taehyung ran to Jungkook taking him from Jin he didn't care what anyone said to him. He held Jungkook not daring to let him go. All he can do is hold him and kiss him until he forgives him.

Time skip~1 week later
"I promise it wasn't what it look like. Please Jungkook just let me explain."

"Alright fine explain."

"Me and Jimin were playing your game and your room is like really hot so Jimin took off his shirt and so did I soon after, he was blocking the screen so I tackled him and that made me land on top of him then you walked in it was a accident I swear Jungkook just please forgive me. I miss your cuddles and kisses."

"Your not lying?"

"Of course not Jungkookie I would never lie to you."

"Ugh fine I forgive you."

"I under- wait what?"

"I forgive you."

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!"

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a soft and nice kiss and cuddles for the rest of the day.
~End of flashback~

Well it's been 2 years and there still going strong. Jungkook has gotten much better with taehyungs help.

Well I'm at least glad there's always a way to find happiness for some people.

Damn.
Why am I so ugly and fat?

I don't understand.

I can't really get plastic surgery or get re borned so I can't do anything about my looks. But my weight... easy right just do what I'm doing now don't eat. And if I do throw it up.

𝙁𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙜. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙤 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

"Alright just fucking shut up for once."

"Yoongi who are you talking to?"

"Oh no one just me I guess"

"Hmm ok then go to sleep"

"Yes hyung good night"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
1,043 words

Hewwo I just want to apologize for not posting much I don't really have a lot of time since I'm also writing another FF on YouTube it's called 'Roommate' it's a Yoongi×Reader. So go check it out and fallow me on Snapchat or Instagram

Snapchat~ mmartin_28
Instagram~svt.myg

Ok thank you bye bye~~