Yoongi just sat there knowing he's not ganna go back to sleep.

After sometime he hears Jin alarm go off, indicating it's 5:30. Way to early for Yoongi's liking, but he can't complain tho he wanted this kind of life.

Well not being depressed and shit but just wanting love and affection from fans all around the world.

Fans that can look up to him for help, inspiration, and what not. But he got the complete opposite of what he wanted, hate, pain.

But all he can do is keep fighting with it. He can't have other people struggle with his problems when they have there own. He can't have other people take care of him when he is perfectly capable of doing it on his own, even if he doesn't take care of himself in a good way.

"Yoongi wake up we have practice in a couple of hours, and you need to help me wake up the other kids."

"Please hyung 5 more minutes"

"Fine but only 5"

"Thank you"

[Yoongi]

Well at least I have a little time I guess.

I'll just try to sleep if I can't I'll go help Jin hyung (?)

No I'll be a bother never mind I'll just hide in the bathroom.

[Jin]

~time skip- 2 hours later~

"HURRY WE LEAVE IN 5 MINUTES!"

"WERE COMING HYUNG"

Ugh these kids are so hard to take care of sometimes, they don't even know there's a wall in front of them half the time.

"Ok we're ready hyung!"

"Finally let's go."

[Hoseok]

We were sitting in the van until I realized,
Yoongi hyung isn't here. Maybe he already went to his studio he likes to go early if we have a busy schedule thru the day. But Jin won't let him with out someone with him and there's-
1
2
3
4
5
6
Six of us, so maybe Jin hyung just let him go?
I'm not sure.

[Yoongi]

I woke up only to find the dorm empty. Did they really not like me?

I feel so
Empty
Numb
Fragile
Broken.

I just want someone to show me at least a spec of love and affection. That's all I want

2:45

Ha 5 minutes my ass Jin.

Whatever I shouldn't blame him, he has the maknaes to take care of with no help from Hoseok and Namjoon, he just simply forgot me. Who wouldn't? They all probably did or they would have been back over 3 hours ago.

[Taehyung]

We arrived at the building, We all got off the van and make our way into the building I feel like we're forgetting something but I don't know what.

"Hey hyung are you ok?"

"Huh?! Oh sorry kookie yeah I'm fine why?"