I wake on my bed with everyone standing around. They see me up and immediately start asking questions.

"Yoongi hyung are you ok?"

"When was the last time you've eaten?"

"Did you hit your face to hard?"

"1~I'm fine
2~i don't have enough fingers to count
3~what do you mean 'did I hit my face hard'?"

"You don't remember?"

"No."

"Oh well then wait here met me go get you food!"

"NO HYUNG!
I-I mean I'm not hungry I just really need to sleep"

"Fine but your only eating tomorrow and that's final"

"Ugh whatever
Can you all leave now"

"Can I stay I sleep here too"

"Yeah I don't care"

Jin reassured that he'll keep a eye on Yoongi tonight, after he sent everyone to bed.

Jin finally slept a little better knowing Yoongi was in his bed, but he didn't know Yoongi was trying to hold in his sobs.

"J-Jin?"

"Yes?"

"uhm..."

"You can tell me yoongi-ah"

"I-uhmm never mind good night"

"*sigh* ok then good night"

THE FUCK WAS THAT YOONGI!?
UGH THIS SO TO MUCH FOR ME I JUST WANT TO DISAPPEAR

Well fuck. I didn't think it would be this hard to sleep. jeez it's already 4:37 it felt like 10 minutes. Well might as well get ready *mentally sigh*

Jin POV
"Well I got up way to early for our day off"

*BANG*

"GOD DAMN SON OF A BITCH WHY THE HELL DO WE HAVE STAIRS MOTHER FUCKERS?!"

"The frick"

*walks out*

I see everyone standing outside there door staring at something at the bottom of the stairs.

"DONT JUST STAND THERE HELP ME KNEE HURTS LIKE A BITCH"

"OH sorry yoongi-ah.
Namjoon come help me pu- *picks Yoongi up* HOLY CRAP YOONGI YOUR LIGHT AS A FREAKING FEATHER!
Here sit down and let me go cook!"

"Ughhh I'm not hungry tho I might get to fat hyung"

"Fat my ass Yoongi"

"JUNGKOOK LANGUAGE"

"Sorry hyung but it's true. Yoongi has always been the smallest and skinniest in the group. Think about it.  The only time he would change his body shape and get smaller is when he would lock himself in his studio..."

"He has a point Jin hyung it's like yoongi doesn't know the definition of fat"

"HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
You guys are hilarious!"

"Yoongi I'm being serious, this is not a laughing matter, you always get to small and skinny it's not healthy"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
yeah yeah whatever hyung"

I just sighed and walked into kitchen. I don't know what's been happening to Yoongi but he's changed since he came back, and you can easily tell I think the other have noticed too.