[Jimin]

I decided just to walk to a café and think things thru.

I didn't think it'll come out so... mean. I'm going to get the biggest lecture of my life.

"Hey are you Park Jimin? One of the BTS members?"

"Huh? Oh uhm yes, hello."

"Hi, I'm going to ask for a picture or autograph or anything I just want to talk please?"

"Sure?"

"I know this is going to sound weird but I'm Yoongi's brother."

"oh ok... WAIT WHAT?!"

"I'm Min Yoongi's twin brother, we're not identical tho, and I'm older only by a few minutes."

"But-but how?"

"Well our parents of course."

"Wow, you even have the same attitude as him."

"Yep, oh I'm Min Yeoju."

"Oh yeah I'm guessing you already know me huh?"

"Haha yeah."

"Yoongi never told us he had a brother."

"Yeah well I'm probably a sensitive topic to talk about with him."

"Really? Why?"

"He thinks I'm dead..."

"Oh that makes sense I guess, but how? Why?"

"Well you see I had a rough childhood all my parents ever did was fight with me, I kept getting sick really really sick and they never helped me. We also got bullied a lot for no reason people just hated us? I really don't know why, but they would always beat us up and went as far as to raping me, but I never told Yoongi..."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you tell him?"

"Well you see I was Yoongi's source of happiness every time I would get hurt or something he would blame it on himself, then hurt himself, I don't know if he's quit that habit, I hope he did."

"o-oh, but why does he think your 'dead'?"

"Well me and my parents got into a big fight and I couldn't take it anymore, and yoongi was out at the store so I thought it would be a good idea just to end it all and hope Yoongi can take care. But it turned out he was just across the street when I ran out. He immediately ran after me to see were I was going and we both ended at the bridge I was about to jump but when I turned around I seen him on his knees balling his eyes out while looking at me. The only thing I could hear him say is 'please stop' I looked ya him for a while till he calmed down a bit more and when he did he ran to me but I got scared and jumped."

"Wow I never actually seen him cry before , that must have been hard. But how did you survive?"

"When I got to the bottom I sank for a while till I felt like I was going to pass out but I felt someone pull me up. It was just someone on there boat it was a two men. They took me to the hospital and stayed with me till I was released, I couldn't go back to Yoongi after that incident I was scared he would hate me, so I ended staying with one of the men until I was old enough to get a job and live on my own. After I heard he was famous around the world, I cried. I was so proud of him for coming so far in life without him giving up after all the things he's been thru, ha I still can't believe it till this day, while sitting here talking to one of his best friends."

"Wow I have no words."

"Hey hey! Don't cry everything is fine now right?"

"I think so. Well I hope so."

"What do you mean?"

"Well we had a incident a few weeks ago and today but I think things are fine?"

"What happened? And wait why are here so late it literally 3 in the morning."

"I should be asking the same."

"Oh well I work here but no one is here so I thought I would talk to you since your the only one here."

"Oh well I'm here because I kinda yelled at Yoongi?"

"Oh no, why?"

"Well uhm hA your going to hate us."

"It's just tell me."

"Ok so we were kinda in a rush this morning, and we left him sleeping in his room,and we left the whole day without him and we all completely forgot about him, because we were so busy and we left for dinner, then we realized we forgot him. so we rushed home and he wasn't there so I made groups to go look for him, and I was proud that I did but he came home before the groups I made can go, and I yelled at him."

"What did Yoongi do?"

"He said sorry and ran to his room and locked the door."

"Ha typical Yoongi. Just don't do it again please?"

"Ok hyung"

"So can I keep in touch
so see how my brother is doing please? It would really help a pale."

"Of course anything for Yoongi Hyung!"

"Ha ok then here's my number and I guess I'll be on my way, thank you so much Jimin!"

"No problem hyung I'll let you know how he's feeling and how he holds up, I could probably get you into concerts if you want."

"Really? That would be great! But don't put me in the front, please?"

"Yup you got it. I guess I'll be going now I'm tired and I guess I'll get my scolding session done and over with now."

"Ok well good luck and good night!"

"Good night Yeoju hyung!"

Wow I never knew Yoongi hyung would have a brother, non the less a twin brother.

[Yeoju]

YES! YES! FINALLY AFTER 5 YEARS OF LOOKING FOR ONE OF THE MEMBERS. THANK GOD FOR ME GETTING THIS JOB.

"YEOJU BACK TO WORK STOP JUMPING UP AND DOWN!"

"YES SIR SORRY!"

[Jimin]

Great. How am I going to deal with Jin hyung, I hope Namjoon hyung isn't awake.

•time skip~ at the dorm•

"I'm ho- oh there asleep. Hehe I can go sleep now."

"I don't think so Jimin."

"Wha-"

"Come sit down."

"Why are you holding Jin hyung?"

"Because I can and were cold from sitting here all night. Now we're have you been?"

"A café."

"Namjoon-ah who are you talking to?"

"No one come on les go put you down, you've had a long day."

I still sat there not knowing what to do, I was ganna go to my room and try to get out of it but Namjoon hyung mouthed to me 'don't move'. So I guess I'm staying here the rest of the night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Words: 1,134

Yeah well I tried thank you.

Here's a picture of namjin in exchange for this crappy chapter

Here's a picture of namjin in exchange for this crappy chapter. :)