1 month
3 days
9 hours
7 minutes
8.4 seconds
Over 1 million phone calls and text messages I don't bother to open

I've been counting. After the arraignment with hoseok I never came out of my studio, I will admit it I am scared. I don't know why but I just am.
I also found cameras in here at one point I broke them since I don't know who the hell was watching me. I hear people trying to open my studio everyday, they always tell me to open the door and come out but I don't budge. I think I might consider coming out tomorrow, I ran out of instant noodles, so mostly likely yeah, but I still need to loose a lot of weight. I look like a pig!

Namjoon POV

Hoseok hasn't been the same since Yoongi locked himself away. He doesn't come out of his room unless is to eat or for practice.
Jin hasn't been the same either he's so worried he doesn't sleep at night unless I'm there, he'll have a nervous breakdown sometimes because he gets so scared and worried.
The maknae line doesn't run around anymore, they don't even talk unless they need something. They'll call and text Yoongi everyday hoping he would answer, but he never does.
Me? Well I go to his studio everyday and try to see what he was going but he found the cameras and broke them. I try everything to open the door to his studio, but no one has been able to open his. Every time I listen to see what he's doing, all I can hear is a keyboard and sniffles.

Yoongi POV
welp. That's it I ran out of food, but I don't want to leave. it's nice in here, so quite and peaceful. But I have to come out sooner or later.
After debating for a hour if I should come out I finally decided since I really want my bed instead of my couch.
I walk out and see everyone standing at my door. Not ganna lie they all look like shit, yes I do know i look worse.

"HYUNG! *maknaes attack Yoongi with a hug* THANK GOD YOU OK WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD"
Wish I was

"Ok ok I'm fine"

"Yoongi I was so worried.
You have no idea"

"Sorry hyung I was just trying to finish the songs"

"Hyung im so so so sorry. I didn't mean what, I said I really didn't it just slipped. please forgive me?"

"I forgive you hoseok. I get you were just frustrated with me."

"Thank you" *hugs Yoongi*

"Yoongi we need to go home do you can rest and eat you look so skinny"

Wish I was

"I'm fine Namjoon just tired"

Time skip~at the dorm
"Alright Yoongi, what do you want to eat?"

"uhm I'm not hungry actually"

"What do you want to eat Yoongi"

"Your not going to stop until I eat huh?"

"Yup, now what do you want to eat"

"Whatever you want it doesn't matter"

"*sigh* alright then.
Go shower the food should be done by then"

"You got it boss"

Time skip~during dinner

"What did I miss when I was gone?"

"Nothing at all"

"Oh ok then"

"Do we have practice tomorrow?"

"Nope PD-nim said we're off so you can rest"

"But-"

"No 'buts' we're off and that's finale"

Everyone was quit not daring to say a thing, I don't know why but I fell uncomfortable. Like I'm out of place, and I'm not supposed to be here. If I'm being honest it seemed like they were doing fine with out me. Sigh I just want this pain to end.

"Are you ok Yoongi?"

"Huh? oh yeah why?"

"You sighed so I thought something was wrong"

"I'm fine hyung"
NO.
IM.
NOT.
HELP..?

"Im going to be now
Good night"

"But you barley even touched your food hyung"

"Sorry but im not hungry"

"But-"

"Good night"

Jin POV

*mentally sigh* why is he like this? I only want the best for him, but he's stubborn for help. He's not going back to his studio for 2 weeks that's final.

"Dont let yoongi go back to his studio for another 2 weeks. Got it?"

"Yes hyung"

Yoongi POV

I ran to the bathroom closing and locking the door, I don't want anyone to find me. I look around and try to find my blades. But there all gone. I
pulled my hair in frustration not knowing what to do. I have up after 20 minutes trying to find them I walk back in the room, but trip over my foot and fell face first and all you can hear is a big bang. not even 5 seconds later all the members run in and see what's wrong.

"What happend hyung?! Are you hurt?!?!"

YES DUMBASS HELP ME PABO!

"No I'm fine Jungkook, just tripped"

"Ok good I thought you were hurt"

I mean... I am hurt mentally and besides it's not like you would care.

"Well sorry for that interruption, you may all continue while I go to sleep. So that means-"

"Yes yes we know. 'No one bother min yoongi while he's sleeping'"

"Good you finally remembered. Now good night"

I tried to stand but felt dizzy, and my head hurt so much. There was this really loud ringing and it hurt like hell. so I stood there for a few moments while Namjoon and taehyung to help me stand correctly I tried to walk to my bed but only ended up falling on my knees. I sit on the floor not knowing what's happening. The last thing I hear is 'YOONGI ARE YOU OK?!?! PLEASE ANSWER US HYUNG?!"

then it went black...

*************************
987 words

September 13, 2019

"Life is more beautiful knowing that we've taken loan on death. Even light is treasured more when there's darkness."

-Kim Namjoon