[Yoongi]

I was walking to a cafe till he came back.

Dumbfuck what do you think your doing. Your to fat for this shit. Now go to the park and at least try to loose some weight and run for once lazy ass bitch.

Damn mother fucking bitch just leave me alone for once and let me enjoy myself for once.

Sorry sir but that can't happen even if i am gone, I won't be gone for long.

Ugh whatever 

Ha now go run fat pig.

Fine.

I started running to the park which was about a mile away.

I didn't stop tho, no matter how many screams I get from those who recognized me I kept running, as if someone was coming to kill me.

Ok well I wouldn't run from that but you get my point.

I finally made it to the park and started walking, as I felt the cold air hit my sweat, on my forehead and neck.

My head was killing me, I'm sure it was going to explode any minute.

I stop and sat on a bench and just enjoyed the scenery.

Even tho it was dark and no one was out I still really enjoyed it.

The stars were looking down at me, as I stared back one star reminded me of someone.

My brother.

That was his favorite star because that one shined brighter that the others.

He liked to sit on the roof dusk till dawn just staring at them.

He always had problems going one with him, he always got bullied and kept getting sick and more sick, he always got into fights with our parents.

He would try his best to make them happy and proud, but that just led to more problems with me in the middle.

They would always compare him to me. He was my twin brother and was older only but a few minutes, but in there eyes I was the 'perfect one'.

But in reality he was everything they have always wanted.

The only reason they always got into fights with him was because they wanted to have a amazing relationship with him, but that only made things worse.

Every time they would fight he would go on the roof and my parents would lock them selves in there room and cry. Sometimes I even had to make myself dinner and eat by myself, or I just didn't eat.

Hm now that I think about it, I guess I've been lonely my whole life without even realizing it.

Shouldn't I be used to it by now?

I don't know at this point.

I started walking again and kept thinking about my brother. Oh how I miss that guy.

He would always make my laugh when I was down. He was there when no one else was. Heck I remember he got beaten up for me.

And what did I do for him?

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

Oh I know, I watched him jump off a bridge. That's what I did.

Look at you weak ass bitch wipe those tears off and start running again. You need it.

I wiped the tears I didn't even know that were running down my cheeks.