10

Finn's POV

I was looking at Ava but I wasn't looking at her.

The girl didn't fucking look like the Ava I knew. She was in a tiny dress that barely covered anything. She was staring up at me with half shut lids, a small smile playing on her lips.

I crouched down to her eye level.

"What the hell happened?"

She murmured something incomprehensible. The strap of her dress had fallen and she was centimetres away from flashing her tits to me. She was such a fucking mess I have never seen her like this before.

Fucking Jasper must have gotten her too drunk. Asshole.

"Get up, we need to get you sobered up before your mom calls the cops."

She held her hands out to me as though she expected me to carry her like a fucking baby.

"No." I said.

She stared at me with wide eyes. So fucking innocent.

Fuck it.

I scooped her up, bridal style and brought her to the nearest sofa. She leaned her head against my chest and I caught a strong whiff of strawberries. Her dress had ridden up so high I could see her panties.

"You're so fucking drunk," I said to her, tugging her dress down, but I doubt she heard me.

I tried setting her down, but her hands circled around my neck and she wouldn't let go. I growled for her to let go. She started muttering something under her breath.

It left me with no choice other than to descend onto the sofa to hear what she was trying to say.

"You need to speak up, I can't hear you."

When I sat down, she climbed on me, straddling me and pressing her entire chest against mine.

What the fuck.

I moved my hands to her hips when she started moving her hips against me.

"Stop moving." I growled out.

But she hummed, and looked at me through her doe like brown eyes. "Or what?"

"Get off me."

"Why?"

"I need a smoke."

But she wouldn't stop grinding. If she wasn't so fucking drunk I know she wouldn't dare to pull something like this off. I inhaled sharply when she brought her face close to mine.

"Do you still want me to get off?"

I didn't reply her. I couldn't fucking reply her with the kind of pressure she put on our privates.

My hands lowered until they were cupping her ass now. She bit on her bottom lip, staring at me through half shut lids.

"Get off me you horny drunk." I said with difficulty.

"Okay!" With a glint in her eyes, she got off as told.

I missed the warmth already.

What the fuck was this child doing to me.

When I turned to look at her, she was staring at me with wide, innocent eyes, chewing on her bottom lip.

Fuck it.

I lifted her in one swift movement, bringing her back onto my lap. She smirked. I don't know what kind of alcohol she took but it must have been strong.