Chapter Four: A Minor Inconvenience

That Next Monday

Gwen's POV
                I woke up from Zoey running around the kicking room, I was sleeping on couch. I groaned and looked at the time and it was 10:34 A.M. I didn't even have to be any type of away right now, my first class was at 2 in the afternoon. I saw Zoey running back and forth and I looked at her. She turned the light on and I dove under the blankets, I was using so I wouldn't wake fully up anymore.

        "Zoey" I groaned.

        "Sorry Gwen, I can't find my keys." She apologized and I groaned.

       "Just get out and use my car." I said and she sighed.

       "How will you get to school?" She asked and I groaned.

       "Get out!" I yelled and she ran out of the dorm room and turned the light off.

                    I sighed and drifted back off to the sleep, until the door opened and Zoey ran back in and she grabbed her bad and then ran out the door.

One Hour Later

Duncan's POV
                 I was eating breakfast and leaning against my bed. I was part of a new class today, it was sometime around two. It was some type of art class...I'm not a girl, I'm going to become a badass tattoo artist. All the class said that I needed was a sketchbook, different types of pencils, and myself. I had to get two of those things, so I was going to go to a store soon to get this's things...or I could ask Gwen.

                I got up and walked out of the dorm room, this was probably a dumb idea, but did I care...nope. I knocked on the door and then nothing happened. I started pounded on the door and it opened.

         "What...have you ever heard of a sleep?"Gwen asked and I stood there.

                 She looks very tired, annoyed, and not in the mood for what I had in stored with her. She saw me and rolled her eyes and started to close the door. I blocked it and she looked at me.

         "What...Duncan?" She asked and I smiled.

         "Do you have any extra sketchbooks?" I asked and she stood there staring at me.

                  She started laughing to herself, like she was going insane.

       "You're kidding right...I must be in a dream...I know Duncan Carter Nelson is not standing in front of me after waking me up from my deep sleep...for a sketchbook." She with her eye starting to twitch.

                  I laughed, yeah I forgot she sleeps during the day like a bat. I looked around and she sighed and turned around and then I walked in after her and sat down. Her dorm room was pretty big. I could tell she had been sleeping on the couch and I was confused.

          "I use my room as a studio." She said and I nodded.

          "Can I see it?" I asked and she shrugged.

           "Don't blow up anything...snake hands." She said referring to All-Stars and I looked at her.

                     Wow, cute joke Gwenny. I made my way down through her dorm room...part of me was trying to think of a good come back from the worse of her in All-Stars, but all I couldn't think of was me calling her things like babe, sweetheart, doll face, my villainess babe, and more....the good ole days. My thoughts were cut off when I walked into her studio.

            "Holy shit" I said to myself and she pushed me by and I saw her start looking for things.

            "Shit...shit...shit...fuck." She cursed to herself and I looked at her.