Chapter Seven: An Unexpected Sleepover

Duncan's POV
              I was sitting on the couch. The date was fun, but it was probably the last one Gwen and I will ever have. She's definitely not into me anymore. I grabbed a bag of chips and a beer, from the kitchen and then walked by to the living room to watch a movie. Then there was a knock at the door. I groaned and got up. I made my way to the door and opened it. Gwen was standing there and I tilted my head. She sighed and looked at me.

       "Mike and Zoey, are going at it...can I stay here until they finish?" She asked and I looked around.

               I mean there was no reason for her not to come in, so I shrugged and let her in. She walked in and looked around, I looked back as she crossed her arms.

      "What do you not like about my dorm room?" I asked and she laughed.

       "No, it's just...surprisingly clean." She said and I laughed. She looked at me.

               I knew she was about to make a jail joke and I braced myself for it. "That might because you were forced to clean your jail cell." She mocked and I looked at her.

       "Do you want to get kicked out....or?" I asked and she laughed.

       "Chill it was just a joke." She said sitting down and on the couch.

                She looked at the beer and looked at me. I looked at her and she reached for it and I grabbed it before she did and she glared at me. I went to open it, but she sat up.

        "I can make us drinks...do you have any other alcohol?" She asked

               I got up and walked into the kitchen area. I started pulling things out and she crossed her arms. I then thought this is Geoff, there's no way he doesn't have anything to make drinks. I started looking more and then pulled out things to make drinks.

        "Okay, now move, let me do my magic." Gwen said and I laughed.

        "Don't release a demon into my room gothball." I said and she flipped me off.

                She started cleaning the cups, glasses, and other shit. Well she did that I got out the alcohol, salt, ice, limes, and other things for Gwen. She started making them and I sat on one of the bar seats.

               Once she finished, she threw me a drink and I took a sip. It was strong, but really good. I pushed it away from a second, and then took another sip. Gwen laughed and started drinking hers and she sat down on the couch. She looked at me and put her head back.

        "Who thought you how to make drinks?" I asked and she laughed.

        "The biggest alcohol in our family...myself." She said and I looked at her.

                 She laughed to herself and she sighed and drank. I sat down next to her and she looked at me then at the tv. She turned the movie on and I turned the lights off. The two of us just sat there eating the chips, even though either of us were hungry we just snacked on them.

                I finished Gwen's drink and she I saw her's barley touched and I grabbed it and dumped a bit of it in mine. I looked back at her and she was staring at me. I smiled a bit and she glared. I drank the whole thing and then the strongest came and she laughed. I coughed as it left like fire going down my throat. My was tequila and her was fireball. Don't get me wrong, I love fireball I just wasn't ready for it.

        "This is why you ask before you take." She said with a smirk and a I flipped her off.

               She grabbed both glasses and looked over at me. I got up and walked over to her, and grabbed a water. I started drinking water and she put his hand on my back.

        "Did you learn your lesson?" She asked and I gave her a look.

               She laughed and went back to making drinks. I watched make mine and I grabbed the drink and walked back over to the couch. Gwen came over and sat on the other side.

Later That Night

Gwen's POV
           It was around ten/eleven o'clock and I didn't feel like moving, I had way to many drinks...not so many that I throwing up, but to the point where I was tipsy and didn't want to move. I looked at Duncan and he looked at me. The second movie was over and I got up. No way was I not going to have a hangover tomorrow, so got up and walked to the kitchen and looked to see if he had anything to make on.

         "You really are an alcoholic." Duncan groaned from the couch and I looked over at him.

         "I'm making a drink, for tomorrow." I said and I heard a thud.

                I looked up and he was on the floor, he groaned and rolled over. See Duncan had more drinks than I did, he was drunk and I went back to looking for things. I found orange juice and just started from there.

         "Can I have a water?" Duncan said into the floor and I sighed and turned towards the refrigerator.

                 I loss my balance and fell back into the counter. I caught myself and then slowly opened the fridge. I grabbed a bottle of water and the threw it to Duncan.

          "Ow" he groaned and I looked over the counter and saw the the water bottle face to his face.

                 I went back to making the hangover drinks and once I was done I got up and walked to the living room. I looked down at Duncan and he was asleep. Damn, that was quick. I pushed him to wake up and he pushed me away and rolled over. I rolled my eyes and grabbed him and pushed him back onto the couch.

           "Weren't you supposed to work all this fat off in jail?" I said pushing his heavy dead weighted body back onto the couch.

                 I finally got him on the couch and I was tired and just stayed down. I didn't feel like moving and I ended up falling asleep right where I was.

The Next Day

Duncan's POV
                The second I woke up, I was hit with a headache. I grabbed my head and moved my leg, as I did I felt my skin rub against someone else's. I then felt movement under me and I looked down as Gwen was in my arms. She slowly woke up and smiled at me. I smiled back.....and then realized what was going on.

          "Ahh" we both said.

                She crawled backwards towards the other end of the couch and I fell off the couch. It was just like that scene from season two where I fell on top of her and we wrestled.

          "I gotta use the bathroom." Gwen said then ran out of the room, to the bathroom.

                  I was so confused...did we have sex?...no...wait what if we did...stop...I got you and walked towards the bathroom, as I needed to go too. I started knocking on the door.

           "Hurry the fuck up!" I yelled banging on the door.

           "I'm taking a shower, to waste your body odor off my body...you can wait!" She yelled and I rolled my eyes.

                  I walked to the living room, I had big hangover and I remembered Gwen making something last night and I walked to the fridge and saw two glasses of some type of orange...juice. Not the favor...the color. I grabbed one as I remember Gwen used to make these all the time when we used to get drunk back then. I drank it and sat down. Yeah, that was a bad idea I just had to use the bathroom more now.

Twenty Minutes Later

Duncan's POV
                 I was sitting down and I noticed the shower was done. I got up and walked towards the bathroom. I turned the doorknob and it was unlocked. I opened the door and steam hit me. I looked and Gwen was standing there with a towel, she looked at and I stood there staring at her.

          "Get the fuck out!" She yelled and I nodded and turned around and ran out.

Well that's where I'm gonna stop. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. More chapters to come and more gwuncan to read. (That made no sense). Anyways...don't forget to vote and comment, I wanna see how you guys like story, I wanna have a conversation. But...see you next chapter.