Chapter Ten: Under the Mistletoe

Gwen's POV
            I hate Duncan so much, right now. No wonder he was acting so weird two days ago. I glared at him as I walked into the living room and he just smirked and continued to eat. Once he was done he came over and sat down next to me.

     "Well, looks like I'm going to sleep." I said getting up with a glare towards Duncan and he laughed.

     "Okay, see you in there soon." He said and I gave him a puzzled look.

    "You're sharing a room." Jimmy said and I threw a pillow at Duncan and he laughed at me.

            I walked over to the stairs and pointed at him. He smiled while waving and my eye twitched. I'm going to kill him. I walked up the stairs to my room and saw his stuff everywhere. Fuck this I'm taking a bath.

Duncan's POV
            I laughed watching Gwen frustratingly walk up the stairs. I smiled to myself and Gwen's mother came in with a box and put it down. It was a bunch of Christmas decorations. She started setting a bunch of things up and

     "Tomorrow Duncan...can you and Gwen pick out a tree?" She asked and I nodded.

     "I'll pick one out, I don't know if gothzilla up there wants to me with though." I said and she laughed and nodded.

             I saw Jimmy look over and then pull something out of his pocket. It was green and I first, I thought it was weed. I shook my head as I just noticed it was mistletoe...not as good, but okay. He looked at me and gave it to me.

     "Use it wisely, my man." He said and I laughed while taking it an putting on my pocket.

             I looked at the time as I was surprised as it was now 10:30. Christmas shopping tomorrow was going to be overwhelming and I needed to get sleep, so I walked upstairs. I noticed Gwen was in the bathroom.

     "Yeah...I'm not getting yelled at again." I said to myself and remembering her screaming at me to 'get the fuck out' of MY bathroom.

            I then got an idea and I put the mistletoe on the edge of the door and then walked inside the room. I looked around and the first thing I saw was a picture of the two of us, on her desk. I noticed dried drops of water and tilted my head...was she crying the last time she looked at this.

Gwen's POV
            I put my head back, and sighed. He has to be staying for only a week...right? I shook my head and tried to get the thought of Duncan in my house out of my head. I leaned by into the warm water and sighed.

             Once I was finished...it was like 11:02, I dried off, and put sweatpants and a tank top on. I made my way to my room and the first thing I saw Duncan taking his shirt off getting ready to get into my bed. I just stood there shocked and he turned around and I looked down at his abs-....I looked at him. Okay, maybe jail changed him...a bit.

      "Uh...why are you in here?" I asked and he looked at me and I crossed my arms over my boobs as I saw him looking.

      "Getting ready to go to sleep." He said and I tilted my head.

      "Sorry ex-con, but this....this is my room, this isn't prison where we share a bed." I said and he glared at me.

             I watched as Duncan rolled his eyes and then looked at me. "You don't share beds in prison...you share cells...gothzilla." He said and I rolled my eyes.

      "Get the hell out of my room." I said and he laughed.

      "Sorry, but it's our room." He said and then looked up. "Oh...haha, how did that get there?"

Broken Hearts {A Gwuncan Love Story}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें