Chapter Eleven: Friendly Arguments

Gwen's POV
               I again exchanged a look with Duncan and he looked at me, how were we going to do this? We aren't like what we used to be...Christmas shopping you have to work together and I sighed. I looked at him.

       "Look, you can't go Christmas shopping with someone you hate. So...I'll promise to stop hating you for today, if yo-."

      "Deal" Duncan said grabbing my hand shaking it.

              I let go of it and then walked into the store with Duncan. When the automatic doors opened I looked around, was it crazy? No. Was it packed? No. Were they kids crying and screaming everywhere? No. It was a normal day...but I knew this was too good to be true.

      "Come on." Duncan said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the decorations.

              I grabbed a cart as we walked by and hit Duncan with it and ran towards the decorations with it. He laughed and ran after me. I jumped on the back of the cart and he ride it down the aisle, like a nine year old.

      "I hope you fall and bust your ass!" Duncan yelled and I flipped him off.

             Just then the cart ran into something and I fell back, letting going of the cart, and watching it roll away. Duncan ran up to me and laughing.

     "Karma's a bitc-." I cut him off by tripping him

             He fell on top of the cart and I laughed a bit started walking off like nothing happened. I moved Duncan out of way and grabbed the cart. The two of us were walking away from the "scene" like nothing happened. He walked next to me, and looked straight.

       "Promise to never speak of that?" He asked and I nodded.

            He put his fist out and punched it. He then tripped me and took the cart. I almost fell, but I watched him run away with the cart. Memories went through my head.

~~~~~~~~~

      "Try not to get eliminated!" Gwen said running off after tripping Duncan.

     "Same to you." Duncan says and then gushes watching Gwen run off.

~~~~~~~~~~

            Yeah the positions were opposite, but it still back the memory...a good memory. I smiled watching him run off with the cart and I quickly ran after him.

Duncan's POV
               I turned into one of the hundred Christmas decoration aisles and looked back and Gwen wasn't there. I swear if she tried to scare me, I would punch her. I quickly looked in front of me, and she wasn't there.

     "Boo!" Gwen said and I looked at her.

     "Wrong holiday, gothie." I said and she shrugged and then looked around.

              She crossed her arms and looked around. "Why can't Christmas colors be...black, red, and white?" Gwen groaned looking at all the green, red, and white ornaments and shit.

      "Because not everyone is a gothic, depressed, nobody who belongs in hell." I said and she looked at me and laughed a bit.

      "Call me Gothic sure yeah, depressed yeah, but a nobody that belongs in hell...look in the mirror ex-con!" Gwen laughed and I shrugged.

      "At least I own my shit." I said walking off the cart.

             She gasped with a little laugh. I looked at her and smirked looking at her up and down. I started to walk off as she I could tell she didn't know how to respond. It's all good, as this was just a friendly argument...I wanted to mess with her a bit.