Chapter Eight: Soft and Spicy

Gwen's POV
              I had just finished nice, peaceful, relaxing shower... I grabbed a towel and was about to wrap myself in it when the door flew open. Duncan barged his way into the bathroom, just like he barged into the confessional in London. I didn't even have my towel wrapped around my whole body yet. I looked over at him, as he was just staring now leaving. Why the hell was he just standing there like lunatic.

       "Get the fuck out!" I yelled and he nodded and than ran out.

              I just sat there...staring at the door. Did I not lock the door...all I could think of was London. I shook my head making water go everywhere and then locked the door. I put my head against the door and closed my eyes.

       "At least, I didn't kiss you this time." Duncan said and awkwardly laughed a bit.

       "Oh...fuck off!" I yelled punching the door.

              I took a deep breath, memories...good and bad just filled my mind. I couldn't move, I had no idea what was going on, I couldn't control my emotions. I took a deep breath and started to put my clothes on. A tear dropped from my eye and I just stood there looking at the steamy mirror, panting. I don't know how, but I felt like the walls were closing in on me, I looked around shook my head. How could my claustrophobia be getting me from just standing in a room. I closed my eyes tried to take deep breath. It felt like an anxiety attack, which also made no sense as I wasn't worried about anything. I then heard a knock.

         "Gwen...are you okay?" Duncan asked and I didn't answer him.

Duncan's POV
              I was standing out the door. I just heard heavy breathing and I put my ear against the door. Was Gwen having a panic attack? Over what...me barging in on her? I knocked the door.

"Gwen...are you okay?" I asked and there was no reply.

              I grunted and stood there. I looked around for something to pick the lock with, and I looked around. I found one of Bridgette's bobby pins and started forcefully unlocking the door. I got it open and I saw Gwen, half dressed, out of breath, over the sink. She looked over at me with tears in her eyes. She ran over to me and basically fell into my arms. I was so confused, maybe she just had too much alcohol last night.

              I pulled her to the other room and put her on the couch. Her breathing seemed to slow down a bit and I went back to the bathroom and grabbed her shirt. I walked back to the living room and she closed her eyes. I saw tears falling from her face and I picked her head up and put it on my lap, s-so I could levitate her head up. She breathing slowly returned back to normal and she looked up at me.

         "What was that?" I asked and she whipped her tears.

              She sat up and looked at me. I looked at the shirt that was next to her and then looked at her....uh....um. She grabbed the shirt and quickly put it on. She got up and I just sat there.

          "I have to pee." I said and getting up and running to the bathroom.

Gwen's POV
                I got up and Duncan yelled he had to pee and than ran out. I slowly walked to the fridge and grabbed the drink I made last night. I saw Duncan drank his and I started to drink mine. It cooled me now, after that...whatever attack, I needed that. Duncan's came back in and I looked at him.

      "I'm gonna...go." I said softly and he nodded.

              I made my way to the door and he looked at me. I looked back at him and he stood there looking at me. I opened the door and then looked back at him. I stopped and walked over to him.