Part 1

I'm so happy you all want to hear more stuff from me! I think this will be about 4 or 5 parts long, but I'll see how I go! Enjoy x

*Dakota's POV*

~ I groan as Jamie pushes me higher and higher to the brink of my climax. He groans, hands tangling into my hair as he leans down, locking his lips with mine. My hands snake around his waist, stroking up his back before resting them back on his backside, pushing him, hungry for more. He places gentle kisses on my lips, cheek, jawline and chin before kissing down my neck. He grunts loudly as he comes inside me and I groan as I let go too, tightening around him and calling out his name, holding him closer to me as he collapses on top of me. ~

I jump awake. My god I have to stop thinking and dreaming of him. I rub my forehead as I sit up, the alarm clock on the stand beside me flashes 03:46. What is wrong with me? I never sleep properly these days! As I lay back down softly I think about where we'd be if I was still with him..

Me and Jamie finished filming fifty shades nearly a year ago, after we finished we had, I guess you should call it a fling. I fell in love with him.. hell, I'm still in love with him! All of that stopped about two months ago when Amelia came back on the scene. He's off somewhere playing happy families with her and the girls. I sigh, my eyes brimming with tears. He left me for her. The rejection stung like a bitch but I had to let him go.

There's no way I was going to be second best.. no way I was going to be his 'bit on the side' I wanted more.. in all fairness I deserved more. But he did treat me like a princess and he loved me so much, in the six months we was together he never said it but I could see it... I roll onto my side as I wipe my tears that fall. I need to sleep.. tomorrow I have lunch with my mother, that should be fun.

--

I slide my black skinny jeans on before putting my bra and my baggy off the shoulder, beige jumper on. I can't Handle putting make up on today, this morning I was sick.. again. Instead I slide on a pair of black sunglasses and hope for the best, luckily I'm only heading to my mothers.

I scratch Zepps head gently before grabbing my purse and my keys and heading out the door. As I drive to my mothers I hum along to the radio, silently praying nobody else is home. As I park on the drive I notice a few paps hiding by the gates. I roll my eyes as I get out the car and rush to the front door.

"Mom?" I call as I walk in. But I hear her in the kitchen. "Hey darling" she smiles as she sees me. I lift my glasses and slide them on my head, I hug her. Embracing her closely as she holds me. Her hugs heal every pain I feel. "How're you doing?" She frowns holding me at arms length. "I'm okay mama, I promise.." I smile weakly, and she sighs.

"Have you heard from him?" She asks as she pours us both a drink of water. "No.. nothing since he left me" I Well up slightly, taking a deep breath. "Forget about him baby.. he doesn't deserve you" she reaches for my hand and squeezes gently.

"What have we got for lunch?" I ask to change the subject. "I've done bacon stuffed sweet potatoes topped with cheese and side salad" she grins and I smile properly for the first time since getting here. "That's my favourite I can't wait. " I sit and watch as my mom busies herself serving up lunch.

--

Once we've eaten I wash up and she goes to relax In the sitting room. I join her once I'm done, curling up into her side as we watch a documentary about the wild. "Mama.. I need to talk to you..." I whisper, pulling back to look at her. She turns to face me and frowns at my expression. "What's wrong honey?" She strokes my hand as I well up..

"i... i'm ten weeks pregnant" I blurt out, putting my hands over my face as I burst into tears, the dam I've been holding finally bursting at the seams. I hear her gasp and before I know it she's pulling me into her arms, holding me close and letting me cry on her for the longest time. Once I'm all cried out I begin to shake, she gently rubs my back. "It's okay, you let it all out" she whispers, her voice hoarse as she comforts me.