Part 5

Hey! Sorry it's been so long, haven't really had time to write anything :( (I've done quite a big time-jump in this story, hope you're all okay with that :)
Enjoy x

*21months later*
*Dakota's POV*

"Babe??? I'm home!!" I call as I walk through the front door. I drop my bag to the floor and kick my shoes off. "Hey you" he grins, walking over to me and kissing me soundly on the lips. "How was your TV interview?" He asks me, his arms wrapping around my waist. "It went great" I grin, kissing him again before pulling away.

It's been nearly two years since me and Jamie rekindled our love. His divorce was finalised just over a year ago, they settled on sharing the girls two weeks at a time.

Nearly a year ago, we welcomed our beautiful baby boy into the world. Leo James Dornan. He's perfect and beautiful, he's got my nose and his daddy's big blue eyes. His hair is growing to be a bit like Jamie's, he's so adorable and the greatest thing I've ever done in life. It was tough at first but Jamie was amazing and very patient with me whilst I learnt how to become a mommy to a tiny human.

The bond that Jamie and him have is such a special and beautiful thing to witness. I've become closer than I've ever felt to Jamie and he's done nothing but love me and care for me and our family. The girls love their baby brother so much, always looking out for him and holding his hand, making him giggle, teaching him to walk.

"There's my baby!!" I grin as I lift my beautiful boy from the sofa where he's watching tv. He protests at first but I hold him high and then blow raspberries against his tummy and he giggles loudly pushing my face away. I hold him close to me as he wraps his arms around my neck.

"Mommy missed her favourite boy so much!" I say grinning as he tries to kiss my cheek. "Hey you didn't miss me?" Jamie gasps from the doorway where he's been watching me with Leo. I shake my head and smirk, laughing when he pouts. "Of course I did" I walk over to him and kiss him gently.

"Mama!" Leo squeals in my arms and I know its to get my attention. He hates when I show Jamie attention but not him. I tickle his stomach and he giggles cutely in my arms. "Is everything ready for tomorrow??" I ask Jamie and he grins, nodding. "Your mom has the cake at hers, she'll bring it tomorrow." He smiles and I grin nodding.

Tomorrow, our boy turns one and we're throwing him the biggest party. Jamie's family are over and my family will be there, everyone is super excited. "The girls should be here anytime now, then we can get them all sorted with food and baths" he smiles and I nod. "I'm excited to see them!! I've missed them" I pout a bit and he gently kisses me.

"I know, me too" he smiles, going to the kitchen. Me and the girls have created a strong and very special bond with each other. I adore them and they love me. I carry Leo on my hip as I follow jamie to the kitchen, he babbles to himself as he plays with my hair.

"What would my smelly bum like for dinner tonight?" I say to him in my baby voice, making him squeal as I poke his stomach gently. I kiss his cheek before sitting him in the high chair at the table. "I did him similar to us.. some soft chicken pieces with tomato and herb pasta, but I cut his pasta up smaller." He smiles shyly and I grin, going over and kissing him lovingly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Isn't Daddy the best?" I grin over to Leo as he watches us whilst chewing his finger. "Dada!!!" He squeals, giggling whilst he kicks his feet and flaps his arms about. The door opens and we hear it slam again before hearing the patter of little feet. Dulcie and Elva come running through to us with their school bags. "Daddy!" They drop their bags and run into Jamie's open arms.