Part 6

Hi! So sorry I haven't updated this for a while, here's an extra long update to make up for it!!
Enjoy xxx

*Dakota's POV*

I wake before Jamie, it's only 6:49 in the morning. I sigh and roll over into my man and try falling back to sleep, but it's no use. I'm too wide awake. It's September 21st 2019... our boys 1st birthday!

Jamie's snoring softly and I rest my head on my hand to watch him sleep. I rest my hand on his chest lightly and he moves, I slide it lower down to his stomach and then his happy trail. He groans in his sleep.

One eye opens and I smirk slightly at him. His returning sleepy smile melts my heart. "Good morning" I chew my bottom lip as my hand strokes his slight erection. "Good morning indeed" he smirks and I giggle cheekily

"I'm guessing someone woke up in a good mood" he chuckles, rolling on top of me, taking me by surprise. "Always.. especially when I wake next to you" I whisper and smile shyly, rubbing my nose against his as we're face to face.

He grins and pushes himself into me slowly, causing us both to gasp softly. "You'll need to be quiet though, the girls could be awake" he smiles cheekily and tilts his hips, pushing deeper into me. "Back at you" I smirk, covering my mouth as I groan.

He moves slow and it takes me higher and higher. He presses his lips to mine to drown out my moans, his tongue gently stroking mine as he grunts against my mouth and fills me with his climax. I let go, tightening around him as he prolongs my orgasm.

Our heavy breathing mix together as he pulls away from the kiss. "I could get used to that kind of wake up call" he smirks, tilting himself into me deeply once more, causing me to gasp, before pulling out of me and collapsing onto the bed beside me.

"Hmm me too" I grin cheekily, leaning into my elbow and kissing him gently. "Anyway, up you get! It's our boys birthday" I grin and hop out of bed. I reach for my pyjama shorts and vest top, sliding them on and Jamie puts some shorts on.

We head to Leo's room and he's stood up in his crib, leaning against the side and chewing his hand. "There's our birthday boy!!" I grin and he squeals when he sees us, holding his arms out to be lifted up.

Jamie lifts him onto his hip and I smother his face in kisses, causing him to giggle loudly. The girls come through to his room, grinning when they see us all. "Morning" they both say together and I kiss their heads. "Morning girls" I smile.

"Good morning" Jamie leans down to kiss their heads too. "Happy birthday!" Dulcie jumps up and down to Leo as we exit his room and head downstairs. "Yeah" Elva giggles. I help her down the stairs, she stops at the second to last step and I go the rest of the way down, she then jumps into my open arms and I catch her, giggling as I throw her over my shoulder and carry her to the kitchen.

It's something she's done with me ever since they've been staying over, it's our little thing now and secretly, I love it.. I know she does too. "Right what do you all want for breakfast?" Jamie asks when we get to the kitchen.

"Pancake daddy!" Elva cheers in my arms as I sit her at the table. "Yay pancakes!" Dulcie squeals, making Leo squeal and clap his hands too. Jamie laughs and hands Leo to me. "Pancakes okay for you, mommy?" He smiles lovingly and I grin shyly back, nodding.

"Daddy's pancakes are the best" I kiss him, making it last a bit before pulling away, gently pecking his lips once more before going over to the table. "My birthday boy sits in his big chair" I kiss his head and sit him in his chair.

He watches me with a big smile on his face as I sort him some milk out in a bottle. I head over to him with it and he takes it, drinking it straight away. I place a cup of orange juice in front of the girls and they thank me.