He's Evil, But I Can't Stay Away Can't Help Falling in Louvre

[Alejandro’s Point of View] 

It’s been a week and she still hasn’t woken up. I’d distanced myself from her to deter any suspicion of me caring about her more than the other ladies. I had to treat her like the others so I sat next to Tyler. It was as far as I could get with out leaving the room.

“I’m glad Lindsay’s team won the last challenge and everything,” Tyler started. “But her being up in first class and me being back here…it sucks,” he finished to Owen.

“Um…yeah, I know exactly what you mean. When I’m uh…away from Izzy for too long, I'm really-”

“Happy? Because your girlfriend is a complete and total nut job?” Noah asked. “And I’m not talking tiny peanuts, that girl is a Brazil nut-sized nut job.”

“Hey, where is Izzy, anyway?” Owen asked, seeming to ignore Noah.

“I saw her go to the cockpit to talk with Chef,” I answered. Everyone gasped. Then, there was a beeping noise and the plane shook violently, knocking Gwen, Heather, Noah, and Tyler out of their seats.

“Having some trouble controlling you team, Alejandro?” Heather asked. Owen was up with the carry-on bags, sucking his thumb, Noah had his head stuck in a bird cage, and Tyler looked like he was hanging out of a window. Artemis was on the floor. She groaned.

[Artemis’s Point of View]

I was in loads of pain. My head throbbed and my body also pulsed in agony. Nonetheless, I opened my eyes. Nearly everyone had been lurched from their seats. I couldn’t make any sense of what I was seeing so I rolled over to my stomache, much to the displeasure of my ribs and the rest of my body, and tried to push myself up. Pain shot up my left arm. Broken?! What had happened? Hadn’t anyone saved me before the ruins buried me? Apparently not.

With my good arm, I pushed myself up to my knees. I tried to stand, but my right leg refused to support me. Great. A broken leg too? Goodie. I’ll be sent home for sure if my team loses. I’m useless!

I got to my good foot and hopped over to an empty harness as far from Alejandro as physically possible.

“Your attempts to insult my team are…cute.”

Heather rolled her eyes. “Whatever. My girl power team is going to win. We don’t get distracted by anything. Especially boys.”

Alejandro smirked at her and pointed at Sierra who was in the fetal position with a container of ice-cream in front of her. She shoveled some into her mouth with her hand as she cried over Cody.

“Get it together!” Heather demanded. She then proceeded to drag Sierra away by the ponytail, still crying.”

“All clear,” he whispered to the carry-on compartment. A bag shifted before falling, revealing Cody jammed into the space. Alejandro got up and walked over to me, but I looked at the wooden bench beside me. “Hey.“ he said softly. “How are you feeling?”

Silence was his response.

“Are you feeling shy? Have you lost your memory?” he asked. He kinda sounded hopeful, but I shook my head slowly, but my head headache got worse, anyway. I winced.

“Are you in pain?” he asked. I gave the wood a “nope, I was just hoping you wouldn‘t talk to me” look.

[Restroom Confessional:

Cody from behind Alejandro: Chris is the one who played the video of me trying to vote her off. So why do I feel like such a schmuck? All. I did. Was vote. Which I had to do.

Alejandro: How long are you gonna keep this up?

Cody: I’m done. Did you know you have a little rip on the seam there? Just-