Exploiting The System.

( Third person perspective )

As Izuku was looking at the text bubble floating in his field of view, two people wearing black suits, entered the room he was in.

"Looks like you're awake now

"Looks like you're awake now. " Said the blond guy in the suit.

" Who are you people? " Asked Izuku.

" I'm sorry if we surprised you. We are from the inspectors from the hero organization. " The Blond said.

" Why are the inspectors here to see me ? " Izuku said.

--------------( Small timeskip)--------------

( Izuku's point of view.)

"What!!! I was asleep for three days!" I said. " What about Bakugou and the girl he helped? Are they safe? " I added.

" They are safe, but the girl, she is currently in deep trauma and is planning on leaving the country. Hopefully she can recover." He said.

" Well, at least they are safe. " I said.

" And as for Rin and the other two survivors..... " He was speaking, but I cut him off.

" It's ok, that's enough. " I said. The scenes of Rin running away flashed through my mind.

" Although you all were just kids who broke the rules and entered the gate without a licence, for a massacre this big to occur, even though we checked the gate's rank earlier to be a D-rank. When the pro's arrived at the room everyone mentioned, all the statues were gone. And only you found lying on top of an altar unconscious. Luckily the boss of that dungeon wasn't killed, or you wouldn't be here. " He said.

" That can't be. " I exclaimed.

"We also couldn't believe it. If the survivor's testimonies would have differed by even a little, or if the bodies weren't found, then we would have thought so, but we have a theory. We believe that you are a Double bloomer . " He said.

' Double bloomer! ' I said internally.

A person normally would get his/her quirk at the age of 3-4, this was known as 'Blooming'. But there were some people who would either got their already strong quirks even more enhanced or get completely new powers too. These were known as ' Double bloomer' .

After saying that, the other guy with black hair passed a mini quirk power detector towards me.