All Might Incoming.

( Third person perspective)

As soon as he remembered what day it was tomorrow, Izuku asked the doctor if he could go home for one day because of some business , to which the doctor said yes as deku was looking healthier than ever.

The next thing he did was sell the remaining mana crystals that he was saving and got some money. Then he bought a large teddy bear and also one more gift.

At 11pm, he left from the hospital and went home, taking some food with him from some local shops.

It was 11 : 58 pm, he waited two more minutes before ringing the bell to his home. A few minutes later, his sister came and opened the door, still sleepy.

" Who is it? " Asked Izumi from behind the door.

" It's me Izumi. " Izuku said to her sister while hiding the large bear he bought.

Izumi then proceeded to open the door.

" Onii-chan, it's already midnight, what are you... " Izumi said but stopped in between after seeing his brother.

" Happy birthday Izumi!! " Izuku said as he showed her the teddy.

" Onii-chan, you remembered. " Izumi said with tears in her eyes.

" Of course I will remember. After all, you're the only family I have other than mom. " Izuku said, getting teary.

"Ohh right, it's been around three years, hasn't it. " Izumi said with a disappointed look on her face

After that, we both eat the cake, the food and then I left after telling her to take care. On the way back, I thought that would run so that I would be able to do some of the daily quest which arrived at midnight.

--------------------(Timeskip)-------------------

( one week had passed.)

During the week, Izuku first tried testing each of the different stats.

On increasing his Vitality, he saw that his total HP increased, and the rate of Fatigue rising decreased.

On increasing his Intelligence, he saw that his total MP increased, and the rate of MP regeneration also increased. he also found it easier to memorise stuff because he had became more intelligent.

On increasing his sense, he noticed that all his 5 senses increased. Also, he could feel the aura that certain people and monsters emitted and could tell how strong they were. He also gained slight precognition, which told him sometimes that when his life was in danger.

What increasing the luck did was the hardest to figure out, but he eventually figured out that it increased the chance of getting a critical hit, and also increased the probability of rare items dropping from the random boxes.

He also saw one more thing, there was a section of his skills in the status window.

[ * Skills *

(Passive)
??? Lvl Max
Muscularity Lvl 1.

(Active)
Dash Lvl 1. ]

Izuku remembered that he got the skills dash and muscularity when he was sent to the penalty quest area, where he learned them after running awayfrom the giant centipede and surviving their attacks.

After a week of quests, his stats were like this.

[ * Status *