Mysteries All Around

( Third person perspective )

[ One Day Ago ]

[ Hero Association Headquarters
Tokyo, Japan. ]

The day was going on as normal in the hero association headquarters, monitoring division. The people doing their jobs and scanning all throughout Japan for the appearance of gates and ranking them based on the quirk power they emitted.

They were able to do this with the held of the satellite they launched, which acted as a large quirk scanner to detect quirk power disturbances throughout the country.

Everyone was doing their jobs until one person was shocked by what he saw on his monitor.

" Oh! .... My! .... God!.. Sir, quickly look at this. " He called his superior who was in the same room.

" What happened? " Asked the confused superior.

" Sir, I was just checking for gates and high quirk powers, when I came across a huge quirk power at UA . Check it out, sir. " The person said.

" Oh! Ignore that. Starting this year, All Might is teaching there as a teacher. You might have caught that. " The superior said.

" That's the thing sir. There's not just one, but two spikes in the readings. " The guy said.

" Huh! What are you talking about? Move aside, Let me see it. " The superior said as he moved towards the guy's computer to check what he was saying.

After checking though, only a confused look remained on the superior's face.

" We're you just joking around or what. There's only a single one on the radar map. Where in God's name did you see a second one? " The superior asked angrily.

" What. No I'm not lying. I clearly saw two huge readings on the radar. Both of them were nearly similar in the scaling. " The guy said.

" Well then are you saying that I am. Look, you've been working since last night, and it looks like it is taking a toll on you. Go home for the day and rest. " The superior said.

" Oh... Alright. As you say. " The guy said. ' I could have sworn I saw two readings there just a few moments ago. ' he was thinking.

[ Back to UA ]

" Huh? What!? " I was confused. Why was this dark bird-like being calling me his liege. If I remember correctly, liege is somewhat similar to a Lord or something.

" This.. This aura, and presence... Soooo... Similar... Yet... So different. Who... Who are you... Why do you possess the same aura as my liege. The $<¶₹=#= one, the $(@©°∆ $°>=₹=)℅^ " Dark shadow said.

' Huh? This is happening again. But this time, all the sounds are blocked instead of written words. It's almost as if the system doesn't want me to know something. Interesting.... ' I thought.

Meanwhile, Dark Shadow was getting angrier by the second, making it hard for Tokoyami to keep it under control...

" Noo.. Dark Shadow, even though i knoweth not wherefore thou art angered, thee has't to calmeth down. We can not causeth harm to our classmates " Tokoyami, who was struggling to control dark shadow, barely said this.

' Hmm I can't have the system determine him as a threat and issue a question like earlier. I will have to be quick and knock him out before he loses control ' Izuku thought as he began charging towards tokoyami.