Explosive Anger.

( Third Person Perspective )

After the two matches by the two Recommendation students, the rest of the teams were pretty hyped up for their matches. After removing the two balls again, the next match came out to be,

Team H  vs.  Team C
(Heroes)  vs. (Villain)

Team H consisted of Hanta Sero and Kyoka Jiro, while Team C consisted of Denki Kaminari and Minoru Mineta. As they had planned, Mineta was supposed to stay in the room with the bomb and Kaminari was supposed to go down and fire an indiscriminate shock and hopefully incapacitate at least one of the both.

As soon as the match began, Kaminari began moving downstairs as Mineta began spreading his sticky balls all around the room and everywhere around the bomb, this however caused him to begin bleeding from his forehead.

On the hero team, as soon as the match had began, both Jirou and Sero rushed into the building and Jirou stuck her earphones into the wall to check for any sounds from the building. She only noticed the movement of one person coming down and informed Sero. As soon as Kaminari came into the same room as them, he fired an indiscriminate shock, sero was caught off guard so he moves Jirou to safety, but both him and Kaminari were rendered useless after what happened.

Jirou moved on and eventually reached the room with the bomb. She had difficulties in finding it as the building had become completely silent for some reason and she couldn't hear any sound coming from the room. Upon entering, she found the room completely empty, but covered everywhere with the purple balls from Mineta.

Seeing the room empty, she thought Mineta was hiding and carefully began moving towards the bomb while avoiding to touch the balls that were spread around. Suddenly, she heard a voice.

" Now, explode!! " Mineta said from his hiding spot where he was sitting silently and waiting for the perfect opportunity. Immediately, all the purple balls began to explode and spread their goop everywhere. Jirou was unable to dodge and got stuck in the slime.

" Ohh! It's you, heroes. You come into my turf and try to take the bomb away, I'll show you what happens when you mess with us. " Mineta said in the best villain voice he could do.

With a devilish smile on his face , he slowly approached Jirou with the capturing tape out.

" Now hero, let me capture you properly, it'll be quick. I'll also see if you will do good in my underground business of bit*hes, Hahahahh 😈😈 " Mineta began giving wierd gestures and walking towards her. She figured out what he was about to do. Many of the girls watching them felt a shiver rum through their spines and felt sympathy for Jirou.

" No. Please! Mineta ,don't do this. Yamete!, Yamete!, Yameteeeee! " Without she struggled to free her earlobes which then aimed for her shoes, immediately, a huge, ear shattering sound wave was emitted from her speakers, this knocked out both Mineta and herself.

" Since both teams are knocked out, this match is a Draw! " All Might's voice rang through the speakers. Both the teams were escorted out and allowed to rest while the other matches happen. The next two teams that came were...

Team I  vs. Team B
  (Heroes)    (Villains)

This match went pretty quickly. Team I had Fumikage Tokoyami and Ochako Uraraka while Team B had Yuga Aoyama and Koji Koda. Before entering the building, tokoyami had something he wanted to ask Uraraka.