Arise!

( Izuku's point of view )

When Izuku was standing in front of the fallen body of Igris, the system gave him a message.

[ The Boss of the Dungeon
has been Defeated.
The Job Change will now commence. ]

"The f**k!! " Izuku was in shock.

[ You will gather more points
the longer you survive.
Your class will be determined based on the amount of points
you gather. ]

[ Good Luck.
00:00:00 ]

As soon as the final message appeared, a bunch of portals began to open up all around the room he was in.

' So I get more points the longer I survive, so I guess I'll just have to try to accumulate as much points as possible by surviving as long as possible. In that case, I'll use Stealth. ' Izuku though.

While Izuku was thinking of a stratergy to survive as long as possible, many of the Knights started to come out of every portals. Soon, most of the hall was filled by the Knights.

Izuku saw this and turned on his stealth to hide his presence and turn invisible to gain as much time as possible.

' I have around 1300 MP left. Stealth takes 100 MP every minute, that means I can gain much time while I rest a little to recover some of these fatigue. ' Izuku thought as he was moving around the ground while invisible.

Suddenly he got another message from the system.
*Ping*

[ Mage is using the passive skill,
' Detection ' stealth is removed. ]

As soon as that message arrived, Izuku's stealth was removed and he began to fade in. Immediately, every of the Knights saw where he was standing and began walking towards him.

' What, it detected through my stealth. Well, I'll just have to go all out while surviving the most then. ' Izuku thought. He saw two of the Knights come and try to hit him with their swords, which he quickly dodged and punched the knights to defeat them.

One after another, the knights kept on coming towards him without stopping. He was also beating them while trying to dodge as much as possible and using every skill at his arsenal.wether it be bloodlust, quicksilver or any other skill to survive, even though some of them hit him and caused damage.

This was when he noticed something strange. These Knights did not feel like the ones from earlier and felt like they were summoned minions. Their bodies were completely vanishing after they were dying, rather than staying on the floor.

He tried to look around for the person summoning them and found Six Mages standing at the far corners of the large hall. Those were the only ones different from the rest of the group.

While searching for the mages, Izuku got careless and did not notice that a Bigger than average Knight was standing in front of him. The larger Knight quickly punched Izuku which sent him flying and crashing into the wall.

This caused blood to come gushing out of Izuku's mouth as he slumped down, barely standing.

' Should I use Heartstone to escape? That means the quest will end. What's the time? ' He thought as he looked at the timer.