Level Up!

( Izuku's point of view)

As the large wolf pounced onto me, I noticed, that even though it was fast, I was still able to react to it just in time.

' Even one Or two goblins were enough to seriously injury me, so will I be able to defeat this wolf. ' While I was thinking, the wolf once again made a leap to catch me. But surprisingly, I jumped back an dodged it.

' What am I Even thinking? I have already been against something much more powerful than this guy. ' I said to myself as the flashback of the double dungeon played in my head.

( Third person perspective )

" I am not going to allow anyone to kill me now. After all, I have already died once. " Izuku said as he took a fighting stance.

The wolf then began running towards Izuku. Seeing this, Izuku Sidestepped the wolf and countered with an uppercut straight to the jaw of the wolf.

This made the wolf fall back onto the ground

This made the wolf fall back onto the ground. But it had quickly risen back up as if nothing had even happened.

Izuku then charged towards the wolf and unleashed a flurry of punches on it's head.

' This isn't working, as I thought, beast monsters are less affected by hand to hand fighters. I need a weapon. ' Izuku said to himself.

Suddenly, Izuku remembered seeing something in his inventory that he could use. He immediately opened the inventory and took out something from it.

It was Rin's steel sword. When he was about to die in that dungeon, he had that sword in his hand. So the system had apparently stored it in the inventory for him.

He then swung the sword vertically with all his power to attack the wolf. The blade passed right through the Wolf's body and it's body was sliced clean in two halves.

Suddenly a message popped up.

[ You have defeated
Steel-Fanged Wolf ]

[ Level Up! ]

Since the sword he swung had hit the ground, it caused the sword to make a loud noise which attracted the attention of the other mobs in the dungeon.

Two more wolves stepped out of the shadows.

" Well, come on, since I have a weapon, I am not afraid. " Izuku said as he tried to lift the sword, but the impact of the sword with the ground was so much that it had stuck on the ground.

The two wolves started running towards Izuku and started to bite and scratch him. Izuku put all his strength in his arms and was able to remove the sword from the ground.