Commnder Of The Knights

( Izuku's point of view )

After defeating the first knight, Izuku continued to advance ahead into the corridor but before he could move ahead, he turned around to see another squad of knights walking towards him from the other side of the dark corridor.

" Well, if my sword can't cut through you. I'll just use my raw strength. " Izuku said as he charged forward after acrivating his 'Quicksilver' and the knights got pretty slow but we're still fast for some people.

He dodged the attacks the knights were trying and used his fists to punch one of the knights , crush the helmet of the other, and kicked the head of the third one. Each of the knights then slumped down on the floor.

[ You have defeated a Knight ] x3

[ Fatigue : 08 ]

" Hmm... Looks like they have dropped something. " Izuku said as he approached the knights and checked what they dropped. They had dropped 30,000 G and a chest armour 'Knight's Breastplate ' from what the knights were wearing. It was a better then silk vest so he equipped it.

Just as he changed his equipment, he sensed some presence near his shoulder so he immediately took out and stabbed in the air near his shoulder. Suddenly, an assasin-like person began to fade in.

[ You have defeated an Assasin ]

" The heck, there are even monsters with stealth here. " Izuku was shocked.

A ball of fire began to form behind him which was then launched towards Izuku, Izuku was able to dodge it because of his speed. The ball of fire then hit the wall in front of him an exploded.

' Wait a moment, this was Explosive fireball, and Stealth earlier. These are all the skills I have. ' Izuku turned back to see who shot the ball of fire.

There was a hodded Mage standing there who had shot the spell. But he was not alone. There were more Knights and Assasins coming out from the door behind the mage.

Izuku began fighting the horde one after the another while dodging and using as less skills as possible because due to this dungeon's restiction, the necklace that regenerated his MP was useless and not doing anything.

Due to his he had to use at least skills as possible as it took his MP. By the time that he had finished, there were bodies of all the monsters lying around and none moving.

[ Level Up ] x3

[ * Status *

Name: Izuku Midoriya. Level: 53
Job: None. Fatigue: 56
Title: ' Chosen successor of
The Symbol of Peace. '

HP: 10572/ 12630
MP: 3740 / 4670

-------------------------------------------------------

Strength: 299. Vitality: 242

Agility: 204. Intelligence: 214

Sense : 184. Luck : 184

-------------------------------------------------------

Remaining points : 0