Chapter 3

Me: "So remind me why I'm here again?"

I took some time to have a look at the UNO cards. Judging from the evidence, Renjun was winning like always. Jeno flings his hands up the air after Renjun had placed his final card on the table.

Jisung: "We should get down to business"

Everyone nodded except for Haechan, who was still moody about his shortened sleep. He was yawning every second as If yawning has replaced his breathing.

Jisung threw out a large poster containing drawings of the area around us. I glared at the map, it was all trees and lakes excepted for two sheds on opposite ends.

Wait, there's another one?

Jisung: "That's the shed that the two guards were heading to"

He pointed to the other shed in the west of the shed we were currently in.

Renjun: "It's 1 am Jisung, why can't we just do it in the early morning?"

Jisung ignored Renjun question and quickly, with his swift hands, packed up a small bag where he placed his guns and food.

Renjun: "Why can't we do it in the early morning? Why now?"

Jeno hit the back of Renjun's head.

Jeno: "You're so stupid, Renjun! the sooner we do this, the less likely that someone will find out we're out here"

Jaemin looked at Renjun with raised eyebrows and intense eyes.

Jaemin: "And if someone does catch us..."

He puffed out a cloud of smoke.

Jaemin: "There will be for sure punishment, even harsher punishment for Mark because he's an adult now"

I looked over to Mark, who was nervous.

Mark: "Y-yeah, the faster we do this, the better"

Jisung, who had finally finished packing the bags clapped to get our attention.

Jisung: "That shed has weapons and information that no one else has access to"

His eyes shined and you can see the excitement in his face.

Chenle: "And why do we need weapons? Isn't you having a gun good enough?"

Jisung: "I just want a new gun, plus, more protection the better. Am I right?"

Everyone swapped looks but nodded anyway.

Chenle: "He likes guns way too much"

Chenle whispered next to me.

I had a knot in my stomach as Jisung threw a bag at me.

Jisung: "Take that, we're splitting up"

Mark looked terrified.

Mark: "B-but that's what horror movies d-do!"

Jisung: "stop watching so much horror movies, then"

He pulled out four maps and torches.

Jisung: "Thank me, I've spent the whole week gathering these"

He continued to check on the other bags while Chenle, Mark and I were freaking out.

I wasn't notified about this...

Jisung: "Y/N, Chenle go together."

He pushed the torch and map into Chenle's arm.

Jisung: "Haechan and Renjun"

Renjun caught the bag he was provided whereas Haechan just nodded lazily.

Jisung: "Jeno and Jaemin"

Jaemin dropped his cigarette down the floor to catch his share of torches and maps.

Jisung: "Lastly..."

He looked around to see only Mark standing alone. He wrinkled his nose and sigh.

Jisung: "Mark, you're with me"

Mark let out a breath of relief. He didn't want to be alone.

Then Jisung opened the door with his bag on his right shoulder.

Jisung: "Oh, yeah.."

He smirked at me with twinkled eyes.

Jisung: "Don't get caught!"

With that everyone else ran outside. Chenle grabbed my hand with a warm smile that calmed me down.

Sounds of everyone's feet at every direction was all I could hear while I was led towards the darkness of the forest.

Who knows what could happen?