Chapter 1

Geniuses are silent,
But they could end you in many ways
- Author

"The time for this mission is 30 minutes, by the time the clock ticks after that, there will be no reconsideration. Your target will be Romeo Rocherford, a playboy millionaire who live his life serving others debt of tremendous amount of money. Eliminate him by any means necessary, good luck 47." As Diana spoke on his earpiece, he began to walk to his car that was parked on the basement of the building. Entering it and drove off faster than a cheetah.

The man in suit arrived at the most luxurious mansion in the town, crouching towards the wall of the mansion, he began scanning the area with his eagle vision eyes. Romeo Rocherford is on the third floor, wearing his golden bathrobe looking out the view of the full moon at the large balcony while holding his glass of red wine.

47, which is the name Diana Burnwood said on his earpiece, pointed out his C140 gun equipped with the silencer towards the CCTV. He destroyed all total of 8 of them surrounding the big mansion. He chose the route, which is through the back of the kitchen. He landed his foot after going through the window, seeing the entire room of the kitchen, he crouched all the way checking every room on the first floor. All clear, after that he checked the second floor. Nobody was there except Romeo on the third floor. He went to the third floor, looking towards the direction where Romeo was leaning on the glass fences of the balcony. He put out his gun and pointed towards him.

"What a nice night to end someone's life, is it not?"

Romeo turned just to see a gun pointed straight at his chest, 47 knew he's not staling. No one was in the building. Romeo smirked as he finished his wine and dropped it on the floor, glasses scattered on the floor beside his feet. 47 didn't look at the broken glass, his finger was just being ready to pull the trigger.

"What are your intentions, assassin?"

"I thought it was very obvious why," 47 answered. Not a moment left to be wasted, he pulled the trigger. Making Romeo collapsed towards the floor. No soul left within him. His heart was stroke by the ammo of his gun. The sound wasn't that loud, but he could here footsteps coming from his 3 o'clock. He spun his head, overlooked his gun to his forward.

A young girl was seen shivering in her stand. A pair of green eyes, and a shiny brunette hair. The vague freckles from her face defined the true meaning of beauty. Her expression defined terror as she saw the body of Romeo Rocherford. 47 didn't lower his gun, he kept his arm ready aiming his weapon to the innocent child.

"D-did you, m-murder him?"

"47, do not dispose of her. She's not on your list and we can't prevent anymore casualties or there will be more paperworks."

He lowered his gun, unconditionally making a blank stare on the teenage girl. Her lips were quivering enough to make her sadness overflowed.

"I thought witnesses are an exception," 47 stated.

"Well, a 15 year old innocent girl won't do you much."

"How so?"

The girl sobbed while kneeling against her father's corpse. The atmosphere became tensed as he scanned his ocean eyes on the shaking child. There was no remorse, no sorrow was given across his face. Just pure silence waking the environment.

"Do me a favor, just leave her be. However, make sure she won't play any detective games."

However, he was a second late to realize what came next. The girl suddenly stood up and rushed to 47, landing a fatal blow on the face and made him to step back. He looked concerned, the girl managed to land a fist on him. She teared up while her knuckle fisted.