I Walked Away

Tom's POV
Jacob and Kai were arguing as I stared at the girl. I can't believe it's really her! But wait wait she's Jacob old friend AND Kai's sister? And who's this little boy? I tried to juggle Kai and Jacob's argument and all of the questions rushing through my head but it was too much so I just gave up. I look over to the girl and notice that she starts to hold her head and places her hand on her heart.
"Mommy are you okay?" The little boy asked.
Mommy? THATS HER SON! Wow she looks really young to be a mom. Still, she's really beautiful. She started to sway side to side, I could yell she was losing her balance because her legs looked like they were about to give out. Oh my god she's gonna pass out. I tried to get Jacob and Kai's attention but they were too busy arguing. I looked at her and we made eye contact as her eyes rolled back and she began to fall. I immediately sprint over and managed to catch her before she falls.
"Hey, hey can you hear me?" I try to ask her but she doesn't respond.
"Mama whats wrong?" The little boy starts to cry.
"Hey bud it's okay, your moms gonna be okay." He tries to hold in his tears and I give him a side hug while holding his mom in my other arm.
"Someone call an ambulance!" I shouted. 
I look at her once more and realize that her breathing has began to slow down.
"Guys stop fucking arguing! Her breathing is slowing down!" But still no one heard me, everyone was too busy arguing and what not.
I have HAD it! I gotta get her to the hospital and quick. I don't know if what happened was super serious or anything but it is better to be safe than sorry. But I didn't take my car here because Jacob said it was too flashy. Dammit! I look around to see if there was anything that I could help me and I see a fancy golf cart not that far away.

Perfect

Perfect.
"Alright buddy, we're gonna get your mom to the hospital but I need you to keep up with me okay?" He wipes away his tears and nods his head.
We get up from the ground and I pick her up start to sprint to the cart, the little boy following not that far behind me. We get inside and I see that there's still keys in the ignition, thank you forgetful man who left the keys! I place the girl in the passenger side and buckle her in while the little boy goes to the back seats and sits there.
"Is your seatbelt on?" I turned around to look at him. He gave thumbs up and I started routing myself to the nearest hospital.
"Here we go!" I yelled as I floored it towards the street.
I didn't even bother with red lights and what not, I had to get this girl to the hospital and FAST! Her breathing was getting slower and slower by the second. I look in the rearview mirror and see that the little boy is trying hard not to cry.
"Hang on little man we're almost there!" I say as I make a hard left.
Within a matter of minutes we were in front of the hospital. We quickly jump out of the cart, grab the girl and run inside.
"HELP HELP, SHE PASSED OUT AND HER BREATHING HAS BEEN SLOWING DOWN" I yelled as a couple of nurses show up with a gurney.
I placed her down and the nurses rolled her away. The little boy tried to follow them but they shooed him away. He fell to the floor and started crying. I ran over to him and bent down to engulf him in a tight hug.
"MOMMY! Where are they taking her?!" He cried as I wiped away his tears.
"They're gonna take care of her okay little man? She's gonna be okay, we just have to wait here  till they call us okay?" He nods and we go take a seat.
I really hope she's okay.