Okay...Now Eveyone Knows

Mae's POV

"Have a great day at school! I love you!" I wave to Keone and Brooklyn as the run off to their classroom.

I drive back home, flop on the couch and sigh. This morning has just been so crazy and it's not even noon. I start to take deep breathes as I feel my chest begin to tighten. I can't believe Corbyn knows now. I was supposed to call him yesterday but I was so busy that I forgot. I guess I should probably try and call him back, they should be in Australia by now. I really don't feel like answering any questions right now but I can't just ignore him. I should call him.

Corbyn's POV

We landed in Australia earlier today and the guys and I are freaking out. We're all so torn about the whole Mae situation because not only did we just find out that she has a son,

but that JONAH could possibly be the father!

AND SHE HASN'T TOLD HIM!

It's been a full twenty-four hours since I last talked to Mae.

TWENTY.

FOUR.

FUCKING.

HOURS.

This girl said she would call me back as soon as she could,

ITS BEEN A WHOLE FUCKING DAY!

Jonah's in the middle of a nap right now so the guys and I decided to have a huddle about what to do.

"Where's Jack at?"

"I don't know, he said he'll be here in a few" I answer Daniel as he paces around the room.

"Daniel sit down you're making me nervous man" Zach groans causing Daniel to halt.

"I'm making YOU NERVOUS?! You know what's making ME NERVOUS?! This huge secret with Mae and Jonah! That's what's making ME nervous!"

Before Zach and Daniel can get into it any further, Jack and Gabbie walk in.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late"

"Dude why is Gabbie here?" Zach says pointing at her.

"No offense" I added.

"A little taken but it's fine, oh and he told me everything" She explained calmly.

"DUDE YOU TOLD HER?!"

"Yes I told her but hear us out okay? We figured out a solution." He gave Gabbie the floor.

"Alright, so what are we gonna do about this?" Daniel paces around the room.

"Honestly, nothing." She said calmly.

"Nothing?! What do you mean NOTHING?!?!" Zach throws his in the air.

"Meaning that it's not our call. Jack and I were talking about it all night last night and I asked him what would he do if we were in their shoes. Like what if I never told him about Lav, how would he handle it?" Gabbie looked at all of us trying to explain.

"Listen, this is bigger than all of us. We know the situation but we're not part of the situation. Even if we wanted to do something, the outcomes wouldn't be great. Think about it, we tell Jonah, we betray Mae's trust. If we don't tell him, then we betray Jonah's trust. It's a lose-lose situation. Mae and Jonah have a kid together and Jonah has no idea, whatever happens should be decided by only those three people, not us. All we can do is be there to support them." Jack added

"Damn Jack, where did you get all that?" I ask.

"From me! I said that to him last night!" She hit Jack's arm causing all of us to laugh slightly.