Whats My Job?

"WHAT. THE. HECK!!!!" May exclaims.

I forgot that the rest of the team was here. They all are so quiet and didn't ask any questions. Let's do a head count of who is here. Their is Coulson, Simmons, Fitz, Skye, Ward, and last but certainly not the least May.

" How did you get powers?" Coulson says

"Were you experimented on," Fitz says

" No, their is a human race that you don't know about, they have powers and sometimes it effects they're appearance," I say.

" What, that's impossible!!!" Fitz-Simmons exclaims.

" What they're trying to say is that we would have noticed if there is people with abilities. What makes them different, and where have they been?" Coulson says.

" They have been hiding, hiding for a good reason too," I say.

I looked at all of them straight in the eyes. They all want to know about the race. I don't know if I should tell them, we been hiding for so long!!! But there's no turning back now, I already told them that race exist. I'm sure though if my species were in trouble they would help them, especially if they're not busy trying to figure out what they are and if they are a threat.

" We are called Mutants. You guys are homosapains (Don't know how to spell it) We am homosaperians. There is a gene called the X gene, that is the difference, one little gene. People though are scared of things they don't understand. We are called freaks, monster and things that should crawl in a hole and die. Most of us that get descovered would be lucky just having to deal with that, most of us that get descovered get experimented, beated, and turned into weapons that don't know what they are doing," I say having a emotionless face.

Everyone was quiet just looking at the ground.

" I told you this information so when the secret is out or anything ever happens to them, you can help them. Don't tell anyone about us, except Director Fury," I say having a serious face on.

They all said yes.

" So, do you want to know what your job is?" Coulson says

" Yea, but don't you have to check with Fury first?" I says.

" Oh yeah, let's go then," Coulson says.

They walk on to the ramp of the plane, while I stand there waiting for them to take off. Ward turns around to see that I'm not walking with them.

"Are you coming or not," Ward says. They all turn around to look at me.

I smirk. I shape-shift into my flying outfit, which is black pants and a sky blue tank top. I grew my wings threw the holes in my tank top. I spread out my wings to there full glory. I then turn to them.

" I got my own ride," I say.

I then lift off into the sky to get to the helicarrier.

------------------------------------ TimeSkip------------------------------------

When I land I shape-shifted into my assassination outfit that hides my identity. I also put my wings back in my back so nobody freaks out. I go to the door to the helicarrier and wait.

When Coulson's plane lands they get out, to see me already there and waiting for them. They just stand there for a second, wondering how I got there before them. I tell them to not ask, because I am tired of explaining.

We walk down hallways after hallways. I always stayed in the shadows, I don't want anyone to see me. So after a long time of walking we get to Fury's office. Coulson opens then door, to hear Fury yelling,