First Missions and New People

It's been a week since our visit with Sif. Here's what happened, Sif came looking for a prisoner, Lorali, who can control men, we located her, Sif beat her at a 'dual', I took her powers away, and Sif adopted me. Did I forget to mention me and Sif know each other and have a mother, daughter relationship. Even though she lives in different world she said she would visit me as much as possible and would teach me to sword fight.

So here I am, actually happy. I'm not killing any one, I don't have to worrie about cops finding me, I have a mother and there is no sign of Tony Stark!

-----------------------------------------------Tony's POV-------------------------------------------------------

The avengers and I just got called in to fight some stupid villains again, I could spend this time looking for my Girlfriend and our baby. It's been 13 years and no trace of them. I still can't believe that she left me because she didn't want to ruin my life with having to take care of a baby. But I was really excited about the baby and was going to ask her to marry me.

Right know we are going to the location of the new threat. Same old same old, we get there we defeat them, then leave. Let's just get this over with!

------------------------------------------------Time Skip-------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe we just got our asses kicked by I guy in a Magenta helmet and cape and A group of people that are calling themselves mutants. What the heck is a mutant? The weirdest thing though is that they had powers!!! How did they get powers and more importantly how are we going to compete with that?

Fury called us to the helicarrier to talk about what we are going to do. But I don't think there is anything we can do. When we get to the helicarrier we go straight to Fury's office. We go in expecting Fury to be angry and worried, but we see the opposite,he's calm? How the hell is he calm?

" Avengers, right now I would be freaking out if I didn't know the situation, but I do. A week ago an assassin came in telling me a little about mutants," Fury said but I interrupted him.

" So she knows a little about mutants, that can't help us," I said.

" If it wasn't for her we wouldn't know what the hell is going on, she is the one that gave us the heads up about mutants!!! She just doesn't trust us fully because this is a hidden human race, they want to stay hidden, only few agents know by her orders! She also can help us because she is a mutant and the most powerful one of them all. So shut up and I will go call her," Fury said walking away.

All of us had shocked looks on our faces. What he said actually shut me up, that's never been done!!! This women must be powerful!! Well, might as well go to my Lab and try to find my Girlfriend and my son/ daughter. I get up and go to the door, when Steve ask were I was going.

" Just in my Lab to make new upgrades to my suit," I lie with ease.

I get to work trying to find them, not knowing my daughter was closer than I thought.

---------------------------------------------Astrid's POV-------------------------------------------------------

I was relaxing on the coach near the bar when Coulson called for a meeting. When we all got there he put a picture of a organization I know way to well.

" I got a called from Fury saying he needs The Dark Angel to help with these unknown people that called themselves mutants. Do you know anything about them Shadow," Coulson said.

Did I forget to mention I got the nickname Shadow? I got it from playing pranks on the whole team for the whole day. I made it look like the person that they were with did it, so they didn't think it was me. I would then disappear into the Shadows watching and silently laughing, anyways back to the situation.

" Yes the leader is called Magneto and he has the power to manipulate metal. He started a mutant organization called the Brotherhood, for many reasons that I don't have time to tell. But one reason is that they believe we shouldn't be hiding in the shadows while the humans trample all over us, they think since they are more evolved they should rule. Their enemy is the X-men, they stop the Brotherhood and save humans," I say not worried at all.

They all look shocked but happy that there is people that could stop them.

" Fury wants you to go to the helicarrier to help get put them behind S.H.I.E.L.D's high Tech bars and to give them information about mutant. If you don't feel comfortable going alone we could go with you if you want," Coulson says.

" Why wouldn't I feel comfortable?" I said confused.

" Team can you give us a minute?" He asked. After they leave Coulson turns to me," The Avengers will be there," he says giving me a knowing look.

What, how does he know? FURY!! That little Wiesel!!! Wait if I go to the helicarrier, Tony will be there. OH NO. I look at Coulson nodding meaning I do want the team to come!

I guess will be seeing Tony. CRAP!!!

Hey guys, I was wondering which version of the X-Men I should use.
X-Men first class,
Original X-men movie , or
The 2003 X-Men TV series version.
Please comment which X-men I should use, it's up to you guys.
Thanks for reading!!!
-Kat