The X-Men

I start walking to the conference room were the X-Men will be. I knew I should greet them first because they would be worried about things these humans would do.

When I got down there I was relived to see only the X-Men were their. When they heard me come in they turned to me. I smiled under my mask. I never been with my own kind before.

They look to be on edge when they saw me. I then felt pressure in my head and pushed it out.

"Hi I'm Dark Angel or Shadow, I'm an agent here and I am here to tell you our situation because S.H.I.E.L.D wants you to be comfortable," I say looking at them in the eyes.

" Why would we be comfortable with you, " A guy with a hood on with a German asked.

" Well I don't judge your looks and what you can do. I'm a Mutant too, Nightcrawler," I said.

They seem shocked but Cyclops spoke up.

" Prove it," he says challenging me.

"Fine," I say with a huff.

I grow out my wings out and then turn them to metal, fire and energy.

They all shocked. Then Professor X  started clapping, he had a huge smile on his face.

" Wonderful, that's a wonderful mutation. I see why they called you Dark Angel. I never would have guess that one of us could work for a government  and not get experimented in," he said.

" Thank you, I was surprised myself. Anyway, We need you to take care of the brotherhood again, the Avengers couldn't do it," I say laughing at the end.

They all seem to lighten up after that and we talk for I little, until I had to get to business.

" So will you take care of the brotherhood and if you do, do you need help?" I ask.

" Of coarse and I think we can handle it out on our own," Charles says.

" Thank you. By the way I need help controlling my powers, do you think i could go back to the institute with you?" I asked. I kinda lied when I said I had my powers under control.

They all look confused.

" Don't you have to be here and the institute is more for gifted youngers. We can take older ones but still," Wolverine says.

" Well right now I don't like this job and they can just call me if they need me. As for the age thing, don't tell anyone but," I say while change to myself. I am wearing capris and a blue shirt. They all looked shocked," I'm 13 years old," I smile I cute smile that make some of them say awe.

Charles smiles at me and nodds

" I would be jumping up and down but I have a reputation to uphold. I am a master assassin," I say and smile.

" I would never have guessed a fear and skilled master assassin, is a 13 year old girl," Wolverine says," I am impresse."

Everyone nodded their heads in an agreement and I laugh.

I change back to my assassin's attire. Right when I did that the Avengers and Fury walk in.

" Don't worries sir I talk to them and they can deal with the brootherhood," I say in a deep scary voice.

The X -Men look at me surprised that I could be so scary. I told them I had a rep, but with these crazy people i need to act tougher for them to respect me.

Fury look relieved. He nodded his head and turned to the Avengers.

" You guys need to learn about each other because there with be a day where both of you will need to work together. Shadow keep an eye on them," Fury said.

" Yes sir," I say.

So the Avenger and the X-Men go on talking, mostly the Avengers because they want to Learn more about heir powers. Then Somehow the topic came to children and I stiffened.

" My friend in Asgard, Lady Sif, just adopted," Thor said with a grinned ," I hope to meet her soon,"

That's me she talks about me?

" Well can you tell us about her?" Jean says," Scott and I want to adopt and we could use some information about children that are orphans,"

"Well, Sif says she has vibrant brown hair, one gold and purple eyes. She has bright red lips and a cute button nose. Sif says she is really caring, smart, brave, and understanding. She also says she doesn't trust people until a while and then she would do anything to keep them safe," Thor says.

Wow, she does talk about me and a lot. I smiled to myself, she thinks all those things about me?

" Whoa, she sounds amazing," Scott says," What about the rest of you do, you guys have any children?"

" I do, but the love of my love took her away from me, I have been looking for them for 13 years and I just heard she died.  The baby is still out there somewhere though, but Fury won't tell me where she is. He says she works for him.  But I am going to get her, even if i have to go through Fury!," Tony says.

I frown at how desperate he sounds. Maybe I should tell him,  no his just pretending. But why would he, he is among friends and strangers, why lie to them?

" What about you Shadow?" Natasha says trying to get rid of the awkward silrnce.

" No I am to young to have children," I say.

I am going to tell them.

" Really how old are you," Steve says.

I'm not telling them.

" Yea because you look about 25 years old," Bruce says.

I am going to tell them.

" Well," here goes nothing thought.

I was about to tell them when a explosion happens.