Staying at SHIELD

I take my hand off of Fitz after I finish healing him.

" How do ya feel Fitz," I asked.

" I feel great!!" Fitz says in shocked.

The team look surprised to see Fitz talking normal.

" What did you do to him," Simmons say.

I sigh . I do something nice and they think I am doing something evil at him. Wow just wow.

" What I did for him. I healed his mind, so he doesn't have the mental issues anymore," I say with a duh tone.

" Thank you," Fitz exclaims giving me a hug.

At first I was shocked but I then hugged back.

" That's in possible," Coulson says," the only why to fix something like that is Tahiti,"

Coulson mumbled that part but I could hear it with my super hearing.

" How are you able to do that, nobody should do that," Simmons says.

I scoffed.

" Well I just did," I say.

"Who are you and how do you have powers?" May says a little alarmed.

I see her reach for her gun. I get rid of the bullets with out her noticing, using my powers.

" Do we have to do this again I mean seriously, sometimes I wish I didn't wipe your memories," I say angrily. I the sigh," Director Fury already knows, he probably put it in a paper file,"

" Wait did you just say we meant?" Skye says.

" Well, yeah. Actually you guys are the reason I became a SHIELD agent," I say," but it was only you guys, that knew me,"

I pointed at the original team.

" Have you seen Fury lately?" Coulson says.

" Yeah we keep in touch," I say," for updates on how's things are doing and because he is like a grandpa too me. He has a soft spot for me,"

" How old are you anyways," Hunter says.

"13 Almost 14," I say with a duh tone.

Their jaws dropped down to the floor. I laughed.

" What you have never heard of 13 year old girl assassin? " I say ," guess you haven't meet The Black Widow,"

" Yeah but she is one of a kind," Mac said.

" Now their is two of the kind even though I started being an assassin before her," I say.

" So what are you going to do now?" Coulson says.

" Well if you didn't mind I was thinking about staying here and help you out," I say.

" Don't you have school to do," Bobby says.

" I already finished high school and college, "I say

" Who are you!!!" Hunter says.

I take off my mask and run my hands through my hair.

" My name is Astrid Stark," I say," and yeas my father is Tony Stark aka Iron Man.

And here comes the questions, again.

Sorry it is short and late but I promise it will be better!!!! Thanks for reading!!#

Pease out
-Kat