Tony Side of the Story

Once I got to the Lab I got straight to work. After 3 hours of peace and silence, Tony had to come in and ruin it.

" So who are you and what do u look like?" Stark asked straight away.

"Well hello to you to, and sure I will tell you my secret identity," I said sarcastically.

" I'm not giving up," he said going to the computer.

Of course he won't he is him.

" You won't find anything about me on the computer. You will only know me if Fury or I tell," I tell him smirking .

" Fine, I guess I will just have to busy myself working while Fury calls the X-Men," Tony says.

" Good idea. Know Shut up," I say. Yep that's right I just told my father to shut up and didn't get in trouble.Yup it's awesome!

We stay silent for a long time, I was really great full for that. I know though that it wouldn't last, but it was me that broke the silence when I notice something.

"Hey what are you doing?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He says trying to act dumb but I wasn't buying it.

"Fine you don't have to tell me, but you should not lie to an assassin/Mutant. I can tell when you are lying. Although if you told me what's going on it could help you with your anxieties, " I say reading him like a book.

" Maybe your right," he says then sighs," My girlfriend and I were really happy together.Our relationship was goin steady, my career was taking off,  everything was perfect. But then she became pregnant. I was so happy that we were going to have a baby . But she thought otherwise, she thought that it would bring me and my career down. So, she left.  I've been trying to find her and our baby for 13 years." Stark says with sorrow in his voice.

Yeah right he couldn't care for anyone besides himself. I don't believe any of this. But apparently the Avengers do. The busted down the door with anxious looks on their faces.

" I can't believe you never told us you had a girlfriend you actually loved and a baby," Dr banner said.

" We could help try to find it and your girlfriend," Clint says.

Fury walks in.

" There is no need for that we already know where it is . Well, the baby anyway. It has been working for shield," Fury said.

All the Avengers look shocked then angry.

"How could you have hire her and not tell us! It would only be 13 years old. Why would you hire a 13 year old?!" Clint says.

OK I am starting to get tired of being called a it.

"Wait, you knew where my baby was but didn't tell me. Where is it?" stark says angrily, or should I say father.

Fury looks at me and I shake my head no. But by the look on his face I knew he wanted to tell so Stark would get back to work

"She doesn't want me to tell you because she still thanks you have abanded her and her mother to die. She has bend fending for herself ," Fury says

"So it and it's mother were living on the street. What happened to the mother?" Thor said.

" You said she, it's a girl I have a daughter. Wait why does she think I abanded her mother and her and where is Layla?" Stark asked.

"Well, her and her mother were living on the streets and were merely starving to death. Her mother did, so she did what she had to do and started to make a name for herself . She is kinda like you Tasha except she was younger. So she blames you for our suffering and for her mother's death," Fury s says.

Thank you very much Fury!

Stark looks like he is about to cry.

"What, that horrible especially for a young child," Natasha says.

"  I did not leave her and her mother, I can't believe she is dead," stark says. I abruptly got up and started to leave.

He did leave me, how can he say that!

" Where you going?" Stark says.

" Away  from here," I say

"Why, you wanted to know and now you know the truth," Stark said angrily because  he thought I was being rude.

I am know officially pissed!!

"What you said are lies , you never cared for them and your daughter and your dead girlfriend payed the price," I say furiously while walking out.

I knew Stark was fuming know and was about to say something when Fury stepped in.

"Stark let it go. She has gone through something similar and is just thinking about your daughter," Fury said

Right when I got to the outside the door I hid behind the wall and listen into their conversation.

"Well , whatever she went through must have been horrible! " Thor said.

"I still want to see my daughter," Stark says.

"Right know we need to focus on the problem at hand and then I might take you to her. I don't think she wants to see you," Fury said.

"Fine , but after this I am going to see her and explain everything,"Stark says.

I hear Fury sigh. He probably nodded

"So when do the X-Men get here?" Dr.Banner said excited to see the new human race.

I heard a peeping noise.

"Right know," Fury said.

Sorry it's short but oh well. Thanks for reading my book peoples voting and commenting makes me even more happy, hint hint. Haha Lol, hope you guys have been enjoying my book, if you guys have a ideas I would be happy to listen.

-Kat