Monster

We ran out of the room to see Magneto and Loki. The X-Men and the Avengers were shock to see them working together.

The Avengers and the X-Men worked together to try defeat them. Notice when I said try? Well, they are now on the ground groaning in pain, except my dad.

Loki was laughing like a maniac, which he is.

"Magneto do you mind?" Loki asked.

Magneto brought his hand up and began lifting my father.

I was behind him so when he got lifted up Loki saw me.

" Well hello their," Loki said.

He nodded to magneto I was suddenly lifted to the air. Loki smiled even more, but he frown when I did nothing. I didn't scream or struggle.

Loki snorted and turned to my father.

" I am going to destroy each and everyone of you. Starting with you, " he said.

I sat their waiting for the X-Men and the Avengers to do something, but they weren't doing anything. They must have a plan or something.

I would help but I don't want to use my powers.

Fury run in the room, all bloody and out of breath. He turned around to shot some of Loki's minions and looked at me.

"Why are you just sitting their, help," Fury yelled.

Magneto, the Botherhood and Loki looked at me.

"I'm not the hero," I growled giving him a warning look.

" Astrid Amara Shadow Stark everyone's getting killed and you have the power to do something about it . So do something !!" Fury yelled.

Right when said that everyone look at up from their fatigue position with shocked look on their faces,"Expecially Stark.

"Astrid?" My father asks softly about to cry.

" Wonderful I can kill your daughter like I killed her mother," Loki says.

I turn to him angry and confused

" what? My mom died of starvation not by you," I say keeping a calm face so I don't give him satisfaction.

I shape-shifting to myself, my winged self and I am pretty sure my eyes turned black.Loki and the brotherhood seemed surprised to see a 13 year old behind the mask.

"I killed her because she was starving. She was dieing a slow painful death, so I put a end to her misery," Loki said," I didn't know though that she had a child,"

" You thought it was for the best. I hate that you killed my mother, but I understand why, I believe that there is still good in you," I said," but that won't stop me for getting my revenge,"

I Look to see Sabertooth, Pyro,mystic, Gambit and colossus circling me. but Colossus seems hesitate. His face turned to anger

"I will not help kill a child, that was not my order," colossal said, walking away.

I could feel the rage building up.

" My mother's name was Anya lehnsherr," I said looking at magneto.

Eric looked enraged, but did nothin. probably feeling ashamed of teaming up with someone that killed his daughter. But, I wasn't focused on that. I was focused on my revenge.

I scream and everyone flew backwards and from then on I couldn't control myself. Everything turned to chaos. I was shutting people minds down to completely abliterated people.

Once it was only Loki and Magneto I walked slowly to them. They actually looked scared and I mean shaking in their shoes scared and for some reason I enjoyed it.

" Awe are you scared of a 13 year old little girl?" I say laughing at the end.

I was about to kill them when I heard people shouting at me, telling me to stop. I started to try to stop myself but I couldn't.

That's when someone grabbed my arm. I turned I around and slapped them across they room.

I looked at them and relised it was my father and snapped out of it . I knocked magneto and Loki out and run to the corner whispering I'm sorry.

I'm a monster, I can't keep it in anymore and I start sobbing.

I heard people walked to me and I scout backwards saying don't come any closer I could hurt you. I heard everyone leave except one I look up to see my dad smiling and crying.

Before I could say anything he hugged me like I was going to disappeared forever if he let go.

I was surprised at first but I hugged him back.

" I love you Astrid don't every leave me," Tony said.

" when you were telling the Avengers that you loved mom and I. I didn't want to believe it. All those years of torture, when all I had to do was go to you. deep down though,I wanted you to care. reason why I didn't use my powers to find out the truth is because I didn't want to be disappointed if it wasn't. But, looking in your eyes I know it's the truth," I say.

After that I talked to the X-Men and they agreed that we should wipe everyone's minds of mutants. That meant i had to wiped Coulson and his team' s minds too. Fury sayed though that if they needed any help that Coulson has a button that calls me. We then wiped everyone's minds, except Fury and Stark of coarse. I still have to get use to the fact that I had a father. So my father and I are taking baby steps. I had to also alter the Avengers' minds about me. We also decide that I would live with my dad and the rest of the Avengers, but go to Xavier School for Gifted Youngster. The Avenger would only think of my as peppers niece, though.

Hey guys sorry if their is a lot of mistakes I didn't feel like checking my writing. I been really busy. Sorry its so short next one will be better.Thank for reading though!!!!

I also decided to edit and add more to all the chapters and decided to start with this one. I still have to make some changes though.
Peace out

-Kat