Meeting the Avengers and Getting New Allies

Once the 'bus' landed we went straight to the conference room, where Fury and the Avengers were. They were sitting at a circular table and Fury was standing, more like pacing. The Avengers don't know that Coulson is alive, so I am alone and freaking out! But I don't show it, I am a assassin and I go through my fears head on and high.

I walked in confidently. I cough to get there attention. They turned their head to my direction, and instantly they start checking my outfit. I roll my eyes at them, they're so obsessed with weapons. I Shaped-Shifted into a 25 year old women before I got here. The weird thing is though is that Fury and Black widow weren't checking my weapons out. Oh well.

They snapped out of there daze and instantly got up and tried to get to me. Key word tried. They started to beat each other to get to me. I was confuse why so I look into their minds, eeewwww they weren't checking out my weapons!!!

Fury was trying to get them to stop, but he couldn't. I saw he needed help so I snapped my fingers and they stopped. They all looked confuse to why they had stopped. Fury looked at me thankfully.

" Thank you Dark Angel, or should I call you shadow know?" Fury asked.

" Hehe you heard about that," I said rubbing my back of my neck.

" Well, how could I not, your team called me at 12:00 o'clock at night arguing," Fury says smirking.

" Sooo, why did you want me," I say quickly, trying to change the subject.

" Well since your a mutant and you know a lot about them we thought you could help. I am sure you got the files, any information," Fury said bring a pic of the Brotherhood and Magneto.

" Of course I know all about them every mutant does. Where do you want me to start," I say.

They have shocked looks on there faces. Fury poised himself again and look at me.

" I knew you would have information. We want to know their names, power, enemies, and reasons," Fury says.

"There is to many to count, but I can tell you the leader and the important comrades. Ok. Their is Magneto the leader control any metal. Pyro he controls fire his 17. Sabertooth pretty much a super solider with heightened senses and super healing. Colossus can turn himself metal, his actually is a good guy being forced to be part of the brotherhood to protect his daughter. Gambit can touch something put energy in it and it explodes. Mystique can change her voice and appearance. Juggernaut is unstoppable only way to stop him is by mind powers or something that doesn't involves physical. Oh they call themselves The Brotherhood," I say pointing them out,"They believe that mutants should rule. They think humans are a stupid species that only tortures their own kind and tortures us even more. They think we shouldn't be hidden, scared, tortured, experimented on or turned into weapons for the higher bidder, I mean who does that," I say quickly, starting to get carried away, and by the end of the sentence I'm out of breath.

I look at them and they all had surprise looks on their faces. Natasha though has a understanding and suspicious look on her face.

" Sorry got carried away. My uncle was a mutant and got turned into a lab rat. Anyways his enemy's are The X-Men which I'm pretty sure they took down the Brotherhood 9 times. I guess they are on vacation. You could give them a call to take care of the Brotherhood," I said.

" Thank you for the information Shadow," Fury said.

" Your welcome can I go know," I said impatiently.

" No, you will be staying here to help us learn more about them and other things. Can you also make something to suppress their powers? " Fury says.

" Seriously, I have to stay here," I whined, " But fine. And I could properly make a collar that suppresses their powers," I say.

" Get to work on that." fury said.

" Ok where will I work?" I ask.

" With Stark," Fury said smirking.

Crap.

Sorry it so short!!! I'm sick so I can't focused on anything. There is probable a lot of grammar issues, sorry!!!!!
-Kat