Hyrda Again!

It's has been a month since I decided to join S.H.I.E.L.D again. Everyone is really protective over me, it is getting old. I am a master assassin, I don't need anyone to look after me!!!

They don't know everything about me though, like how I started being an assassin, stuff like that.

We are getting closer to what the ablest does. But for now we are relaxing and waiting for Coulson to give the order on what he wants us to do and what to do with Raina. By the way we are waiting in the 'bus', man I missed this plane!!!

I turn my head to look out the window. Quess what I see, I see Hydra's planes surrounded us. I was about to yell at May when the 'bus came to an abrupt stop.

I instantly get up and get my gun out. Even though I don't need it,but I don't want Hydra know who I am!!!

I walk to where Hydra will come in and wait. The rest of the team and Raina come to where I am. I read Raina's mind to see how and why they came. Turns out Raina has a locater on her and they want Skye.

I let a sigh.

" Did anyone bother to check if she had a locater on her," I say with a huff.

Everyone looks embarrassed. Good, they are agents they should know to do that.

Raina looks at me surprised. She is probably wondering why I knew that or why they have 13 year old agent. I just smile at her to make her more confused, it word. Know Raina, is wondering why I'm not worried.

I laugh in my head, right when the 'bus' door opens.

What do I see? I see Ward , he is smirking like a idiot too. He looks around and when he sees Skye he smiles. Then he sees me and frowns. I decide to read his mind.

'Why do they have a little girl here?!? I don't want her to die!?!'

I smile at him.

"Don't worry I won't die," I say.

Everyone looks at me in shock except my team. Raina turns to my with curiosity in her eyes.

" Can we get to the part where you ask for Raina and Skye and then try to blow us up," I say and at the end I make blowing up slung with my mouth and a hand gestures of blowing up.

" How did you did that," he said.

" You know how Raina believes her and Skye are so posed to become something? Well I am already became, except I was born this way," I say.

" Extraordinary, what can you do?," Raina says.

" Don't want to say because if I tell you guys I will end up a experiment," I say," Know may do you want me to stop them or let this play out?" I say the last part in a whisper.

" Let it play out," she say and I nod.

After ward talks to us about what is going to happen, which I already said. Ward left with Skye and Raina and we went into action.

May flew into some clouds and I made the missiles hire each other. May put camouflage mode on to look like we were explode, so wouldn't come for us. It work of course, because Hydra is stupid

When we were flying. May called Coulson.

They talk about how they needed to get the ablest before Hydra makes Skye go down into the temple with it, and stuff like that.

I knew if something goes wrong I can always fix it. What I was really interested in was meeting Skye father!

" Hey, can I teleport to where Skye is I want to see what is happening, " I say giving May the puppy pout.

" Fine but stay out of sight, got it?" She says.

I nodded and then teleported.

This is going to be good!!! I wish I brought popcorn!

Hey decide to do a couple more chapters. Hope you liked them!!! Sorry for the grammar mistakes!!

-Kat