Lab partners?

"Can anyone give me the street names for the drug known as marijuana?" Before thinking I raised my hand "yes, Charlaine" knowing it was to late to put it down now I had to answer but try not look over educated on the subject "uh well weed, pot, reefer, ganja, Mary Jane, hash, chronic, grass, dope, Aunt Mary, herb, blunt, giggle smoke, bo-"
"Thank you Charlaine I think that's enough" shit had I said to much?

Glancing around the room I had caught the attention of the new guy Tom I think? He had been eyeing me oddly like I had a second head "As part of the schools drug education in science program, you are all required to give a presentation on drugs and their effects, I would like you all to work in pairs or small groups of 3. Class dismissed"

Walking out of class an intimidatingly tall guy stopped me "hello! I'm Doug! You seem to know what your talking about you wanna work with my brother and I on this presentation?" With my back against my locker and a giant blocking my path I saw no other way "uh yeah sure... Let me guess you want me to do it all and put your name on it?" When he smiled I knew it was gonna be the same as every other group assessment iv done " I'm sure Tommy will help you out, hey listen tomorrow's Saturday why don't you come over Tommmy and I's place and you two can work on this junk?" Nodding softly to get him to back away from me so I could make my get away, I rushed to my next class. Today's gonna be a long day I can feel it...