Kiss n tell

my lips felt red and swollen but i never wanted to stop kissing tom, i didn't want to pull away i couldn't bring myself to do it and nor could he. the room was filled with the sound of our heavy breathing and the sound of our now slightly sloppy kisses, it was very clear what was going to happen next i could tell he was very unsure about making the next move because he was worried about me feeling presured but honestly i didn't feel pressured at all i felt calm and relaxed because i trust tom, yes he may have lied to me in the past but when it all comes down to it tom saved me in more ways than one... he saved me from my horrible life and he saved me from throwing it all away i really do owe him a lot and i really want this to happen maybe more than Tom does?

Toms hand rested on the small of my back and pulled my body closer to him whilst his other hand cupped my face my eyes had been closed the whole time he had been kissing me, i couldn't even imagine what his face looked like right now. things kept floating threw my head; was his eyes open? was he enjoying this? is he going ot do this or back out at he last second? am i pretty enough to be with someone like Tom? i bet he's been with lots of girls will i not be as good as them? is he getting bored? Crap what do I do? Resting my hand on his thigh I carefully pushed him to lay on his back looks like there is no going back now "Tom... I-im ready, I want to" that's all I needed to say.

I'm not someone who normally kisses and tells but Tom Hanson is the most sweet and caring lover! he held me, close kisses me and whispered sweet things to me the whole time....

Soft footsteps woke me from my sleep expecting it to be Dawson I snapped me eyes open to find Tom dressed the same way he had been when we met with a smile on his face "I'm sorry to leave you sweetie but I got work to do, I'll call you ok?" Kissing my forehead he handed me. Cup of coffee just the way I liked it "see ya sweetie" leaving me in the cold empty soda bed with a cup of hot coffee Tom Hanson had just made my night and crushed my morning...

*** because this is so short I may upload another one in the next 48 hours who knows xoxoxo princesstigerlillyxx 💕 ***