Chapter 16

Fifteen chapters and still no smut?! I'm ashamed of myself. Let's change that right now 😈 here is 1,350 words of pure smut and a little fluff. Enjoy you thirsty babes!

—————

Early the next morning, Gerard devised a plan. He was about desperate at this point. He needed to break through that last barrier that Frank had up and he knew exactly how to.

Gerard remembered when they were dating, that Frank had a little kink. A little cross dressing kink. He always told Gerard he was so beautiful and his body was heaven. Gerard would dress up in corsets and stockings and heels, and Frank would just drool. The sex when Gerard dressed up was always fucking amazing and rough.

Gerard dug though the dresser and the closet and learned that while Frank had packed up Gerard's outfits, he didn't throw them out. They were shoved in the very back of the closet, much to Gerard's delight.

————————————————————————

10:00am. That was the best thing about Frank is he spent most mornings in his office. Tiptoeing down the steps gently, Gerard made his way towards the office. He had a black bathrobe wrapped around his body tightly to conceal what was underneath. Gerard knocked lightly on the door, only opening it after receiving a groaned 'yes' in response.

"Hey Gee" Frank said, hardly looking up.

"Hi Frankie" Gerard said in the most seductive tone he could muster. This grabbed Frank's attention. He looked up with a quizzical brow at Gerard and his bathroom.

"What are you doing?" He asked but Frank couldn't hide the glint of excitement.

"Oh nothing" Gerard drew out as he slowly made his way to Frank's desk. "You seem kind of stressed lately so I thought I would help".

It took Frank a moment before he started piecing things together and his pants grew tighter at the thought.

"Gerard don't" he said weakly as he sat back closing his eyes.

"You don't want me to stop, do you Frankie" Gerard whispered as he sat on the desk directly in front of Frank. Frank sat further back, even pushing his chair back a few inches to make room for Gerard. Gerard knew he was winning. The bulge in Frank's jeans was a dead-giveaway.

With slow deliberate movements, Frank watched wide eyed as Gerard untied the front of his bathrobe and slipped it off revealing a lot of black lace and a lot of pure beautiful skin. Skin Frank ached so badly to mark up. Without realizing it, Frank pulled his lower lip between his teeth as his eyes raked over Gerard's gorgeous body. Frank hadn't been laid in months and he was quickly losing the fight.

In a swift moment, Frank was out of his chair, grabbing Gerard's wrists and pushing him back onto the desk, pinning him down.

"Careful" Frank growled. Gerard only smiled mischievously.

"Give me everything you've got" he said and that was it. Frank was lost. Grabbing Gerard's facer roughly, he brought the boy back up for a bruising kiss. Gerard smiling into it knowing he won.

Shoving Gerard back against the desk again, Frank moved his hands over Gerard's chest and stomach, relishing in the feeling of Gerard wrapped in lace under his fingers. The black against his pale skin was so enchanting and Frank drank it all in.

Moving down to the black lace panties, Frank smirked as he grabbed one of the edges and snapped it against Gerard's hip, eliciting quiet moan from the younger man.