Lewis Hamilton - Summer Fling

I met him at winter testing. He'd brought me over a coffee, telling me I looked cold. We chatted for a while and exchanged a few flirtatious comments before he had to go back to his team. We met again at the Melbourne after party, he bought me a drink and we danced through the night until we were some of the last ones there. By the end of the fourth race it was normal for me to wake up in his room.

The sun shone through the curtains onto my face, a little too early for my liking considering I'd been up all the majority of the night. I opened my eyes to see Lewis sound asleep, his arms wrapped loosely around my waist. I rolled over and slipped out of his arms and the bed, sliding one of his hoodies over my head before going to sit on the balcony. Summer break was just about to begin and I knew Lewis would be jetting off to god knows where. I was flying back to England to relax at home, I didn't feel like taking a solo holiday anywhere so decided to have a couple weeks of pyjamas, Netflix and takeaways.

I admired the beautiful Hungarian views as I watched the sun rise higher in the sky, wondering whether Lewis was going to get up soon or if I should just leave. I enjoyed the time Lewis and I spent together, but I felt as if we enjoyed it for the complete opposite reasons. I enjoyed his company, his humour, his caring side, he was my favourite person to be around. Lewis enjoyed my body, sex whenever he wants it, which I tried to accept but it was hard when he made me feel like the most special person in the world, but only when it suited him. Meaning only when we was horny or had a bad race.

I sat there for another ten minutes before deciding that it was probably best if I left. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to crawl back into bed and cuddle up to him for as long as possible, but that would just be hurting myself more. We weren't gonna see each other for three weeks and I knew that when the season restarted I'd be his personal fuck toy again. I stood up, admiring the view one more time before walking back inside the hotel room. I put on my trousers and searched around for my top and jacket.

"You really gonna leave without saying goodbye?" I turned towards the bed; Lewis was propped up on one elbow, eyes half open, his voice low and groggy.

"Didn't want to wake you," I muttered as I spotted my top underneath the end of the bed. I bent down to grab it and as I stood back up Lewis leant forward and pulled me down onto the bed with him. He wrapped his arms around me tight and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Gonna miss this," Lewis mumbled into my neck. I sighed and ran my fingers through his dark curls.

"I'm sure there will be plenty of women wherever you're going." Lewis pressed a gentle kiss on my neck, his fingers tracing circles on my stomach.

"Not the same though."

We laid there in silence, listening to each other's breathing. I had no idea how to respond to him. He'd never shown this sort of affectionate side before. Part of me believed that it was because he wanted to make sure I'd still be a booty call after summer break has ended.

I looked down at Lewis, fairly certain that he'd fallen back asleep. I pressed a small kiss on the top of his head before trying to slip out of his arms again, but this time he tightened his grip and pulled my closer to his chest.

"Why do you keep trying to leave?"

"Because I'm just a summer fling."

Lewis looked up at me, a small frown forming across his face. Sitting his body up, his arms still wrapped around my waist, he pressed his lips against mine. We'd kissed loads but never so gentle, as if I'd shatter like glass. As we pulled away his dark chocolate eyes locked with mine and his frown changed into a smile.

"You are far from that darling. You are true perfection." I rolled my eyes and tried to push him away, he was just saying what I wanted to hear. "I'm serious baby, I know I seem like I'm just in it for a shag but I'm not. I love being able to wake up with you in my arms, feeling like I'm in my own personal paradise. I've been wanting to tell you this for weeks but I was scared you'd reject me so I kept quiet so I didn't lose you."

"You are the world's biggest idiot Lewis Hamilton," I said, letting out a small giggle. "You thought I'd reject you? Have you ever actually been rejected?"

"Well no but..."

"Exactly. You could never lose me Lewis, I really like you too. It's not very easy admitting to a massively successful formula one driver that you have feelings for them when they can get any girl with the click of their fingers."

"Whose the idiot now huh?" Lewis said chuckling. "Why do you think I kept coming back to you? Ignoring every other girl that tried to give me a hint of attention. There's no one else I see in my life but you baby girl." A small blushed crept onto my face and I flashed a small smile. Lewis pushed our lips together again, I could feel him smiling against my lips. As we pulled apart Lewis pressed our foreheads together, our eyes locked.

"Come back to Monaco with me. Spend some proper time together, not just a night here and there," Lewis whispered. I smiled and nodded before pressing our lips together once again. His smile grew even bigger as he laid back down and snuggled back into me.

"So I'm thinking, cuddle for a bit more then go for some breakfast and then get ready to fly out?"

"Sounds perfect."