Carlos Sainz Fluffy A-Z

A = Attractive: what do they find attractive about the other?
Your freckles. You used to absolutely hate them and would cover them up with makeup. Carlos didn't know you had any. If he stayed over you would usually wake up early to cover them up. One morning Carlos had woken up before you and noticed the freckles sprinkled across your face.

"Mi sol, you are so beautiful. Why do you hide your beauty?"

B = Baby: do they want a family? why/why not?
He hadn't really thought about kids until he saw you with your young niece. Watching how happy you were playing with her, he knew he wanted to start a family with you.

C = Cuddle: how do they cuddle?
He loves to have you snuggled into his side with your head tucked into his neck. You two will cuddle for hours, watching movies, playing fifa or just chatting. Carlos' favourite time of the day was getting to cuddle with you.

D = Dates: what are dates with them like?
Carlos is a proper gentleman. Whether it's fancy restaurants or home cooked meals he always treats you like royalty. He always brings you flowers, a teddy or jewellery.

E = Everything: "you are my ____" (e.g my life, my world...)
You are my sunshine.

F = Feelings: when did they know they were falling in love?
You were a friend of Landos and he had brought you along to a race weekend. He introduced you to Carlos as they got on the plane. The three of you chatted the whole flight and as you spoke Carlos was becoming more infatuated by you by the minute. He loved how passionate you spoke about your career and hobbies. After the race he had finally built up the courage to ask you to dinner.

G = Gentle: are they gentle? If so, how?
Carlos would treat you like china, until you were in the bedroom. When out and about he would always open doors for you, pull out your chair for you. He is a true gentleman.

H = Hand/Hold: how do they like to hold? how do they like to hold hands?
Carlos was very touchy. He was always holding your hand or has his arm around you. When out for meals he always had a hand on your thigh. You can't always go to races so he loves being with you every chance he gets.

I = Impression: first impression/s
He thought you were incredible, intelligent and absolutely stunning.

J = Joker: are they into pulling pranks?
You two loved messing around and being silly but you don't really play pranks.

K = Kisses: how do they kiss?
He always kissed the tip of your nose. When you'd look up at him unless you tiptoed you can't reach his lips so he would kiss your nose instead.

L = Love: who says I love you first?
He did. He'd had a bad race and he ended up snapping at you. You'd left him at the circuit and headed back to the hotel room. When he came back he felt extremely guilty.

"I am so sorry, I took my frustration out on you and that wasn't fair of me. I love you so much, I want you to know that."

M = Memory: their favourite moment together
You, Lando and Carlos went karting while they were on summer break. You ended up beating both of them and won £20 in a beg you three had. He was so proud of you and wondered what you'd be like professionally racing.

N = Nickel: do they spoil? do they buy the person they love everything?
He loves buying you little presents. Earings, teddies, fridge magnets from everywhere he went. He knew you didn't like being bought extravagant gifts but he wanted to treat you a little.

O = Orange: what colour reminds them of their other half?
Green. You've been in love with the colour as long as you can remember. You would always go for a walk in the woods after it had just rained. You love the colour of the trees with the sun glistening on them, you were sure it made the green look brighter.
P = Pet names: what pet names do they use?
Darling, Mi Sol, smiley

Q = Quaint: what is their favourite non-modern thing?
He loved reading. You two would cuddle up in bed reading your books. It would help you relax before bed.

R = Rainy Day: what do they like to do on a rainy day?
You would teach him how to bake and he would teach you how to cook Spanish dishes. You would then watch a movie while tucking into your feast.

S = Sad: how do they cheer themselves/each other up
Carlos will exercise more when he's safe. You would know when he stays at the gym for an extra hour or go on multiple runs in a day that he was feeling down. You would lie on the sofa together and talk it out and give him many kisses.

T = Talking: what do they love to talk about?
He loves talking about racing, every form of it. You could listen for hours as he spoke so passionately about races he's watched or that his dad has raced in. He would always worry when his dad had a race, it would make you smile seeing him react the way you do when he is racing.

U = Unencumbered: What helps them relax?
You two have a large board game collection and love to get one out in the evening.

V = Vaunt: what do they like to show off? What are they proud of?
Carlos only shows off on track, proving how talented he is. You knew he was going to win the world championship soon.

W = Wedding: when, how, where do they propose?
Carlos proposed on Christmas. You were spending it with Carlos' family in Spain. He brought you out to the back garden, candles lit up everywhere.

"Mi Sol you are the best thing that ever happened to me and I never want to lose you. Will you marry me?"

X = Xylophone: What's their song?
Smooth Operator - Sade

Y = You're the ___ to my ___ (e.g the cookies to my milk, the macaroni to my cheese)
You're the salsa to my fajita.

Z = Zebra: if they wanted a pet, what pet would they get?
You two have two dogs and you are trying to convince him to let you get a cat.