Pierre Gasly Fluffy A-Z

A = Attractive: what do they find attractive about the other?

Your hair. You always did the most intricate hairstyles and it always confused and amazed him.

B = Baby: do they want a family? why/why not?

About a year after you guys got together you were looking after your nephew and you were watching Pierre play with him and it began to make you broody. Once your nephew went home you couldn't help yourself but to start looking at baby clothes on your phone. Pierre peered over you shoulder and chuckled before pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

"Little one got you thinking?" he asked sitting down next to you, putting an arm around you.

"Maybe."

"I like that one," he said pointing to a blue dinosaur onezie. "Oh and that one." He ended up taking the phone off of you and scrolled through all the clothes. You snuggled into his side, smiling as you watched him get lost in all the different tiny outfits, mumbling to himself about how adorable they are.

"Can we make one?" he asked looking at you. You chuckled and swung your leg over so you straddling his lap before giving him a kiss and nodding. He smiled and picked you up, walking towards the stairs.

"You meant right now?"

"It might take a while so we better start now."

C = Cuddle: how do they cuddle?

Pierre loves to snuggle. You two would alternate being big spoon and little spoon, both of you wanting to be little spoon and would have to compromise. In public he'll usually give you a side hug followed by a kiss to your head.

D = Dates: what are dates with them like?

Your dates were always very random. Pierre once surprised you by taking you skydiving. Each date tended to be doing something you've never done before. You loved being able to try out new things and create new memories together.

E = Everything: "you are my ____" (e.g my life, my world...)

You are my shining star.

F = Feelings: when did they know they were falling in love?

It took him a while to realise as you two had started out as friends with benefits. He slowly started to realising when he would go away for race weekends and all he could think about was you.

G = Gentle: are they gentle? If so, how?

He's a gentleman, so is of course very gentle with you but he knows you won't break. You two would muck around but he would never intentionally hurt you.

H = Hand/Hold: how do they like to hold? how do they like to hold hands?

Pierre wouldn't hold your hand often, he preferred to have an arm around you instead. If you were in a formal setting he will intertwine his fingers to yours.

I = Impression: first impression/s

You two knew each other from school. You used to share classes but you weren't the closest of friends. You two would hang out in large friend groups but never just the two of you. When he came back to visit during the summer break and bumped into you at the club. He thought you were still the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

J = Joker: are they into pulling pranks?

Pranks weren't really your thing but you had the same sense of humour and were always making each other laugh.