//~Seeing some familiar faces~\\

It was a relatively lovely day today. Philip woke up in his bed, sunshine hitting his face. He got up and fixed his blanket and pillows then stretched a bit while looking outside the window. He then grabbed his bandana that was laying on the table next to his bed and tied it around his neck. He opened the door to his room, stepped out, and locked the door. He sleepily walked towards the couch and flopped his body onto it. He turned his attention towards the clock and realized he had woken up earlier than expected.

"Huh...6 A.M. ...well that's early, even for me..."

Philip usually would wake up at around 9 to 11 o'clock in the morning, while today, it seems to be he woke up at 6A.M.
His mind started questioning on why he woke so early. After a few minutes of thinking, He suddenly jumped up and said

"Gah! I gotta go to Indo and Malay's house! I completely forgot!"

His realization got him going. He rapidly ate his breakfast, which was basically pandesal, a kind of bread here in the Philippines and a cup of coffee cause, that's part of his breakfast somehow...
He quickly took a shower and got dressed. His attire was a dark blue jacket, his white T-shirt, black shoes, dark grey gloves and of course, the light red bandana that he recently just put on. He shoved his phone in his pocket, and left the house. He locked the door of course, especially when he'll be out of the house for a long time. How does he know? Well it's because usually when he's at Indo and Malay's, he could be there for the next few days.

Philip walked the entire way there, occasionally jogging so he wouldn't be too slow.
The other 2 countries' house was pretty close to his, that's why he decided to just simply walk there...
He was terribly excited to see the 2, due to them being his closest friends. He grinned at the thought of seeing them again. It took him around less than an hour to arrive, once he was in front of the house's door step, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door, which was soon to be opened by a familiar face, being Malaysia.

"Hello Philip! Nice to see you!"

Philip greeted back with a grin. Malay stepped aside, allowing Philip to enter the cozy home. As soon as philip stepped in, Malay aggressively slammed the door closed, causing Indo, who was lying in the couch to get so startled that he fell of the couch.

"What was that for!?"

Indo exclaimed, with a very visible tone of anger in his voice. Malay put one of his hands on his hip and shook his head. He replied to the other with a hint of sarcasm.

"Oh just hoping you would WAKE UP AND STOP BEING LAZY FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!"

Indo was about to talk back, but he looked away and crossed his arms knowing that what Malay said was true and he was too ashamed to admit it. He wasn't bothered to get of the floor, so he just sat there. Malay gave out a sigh, Turing his attention to Philip, who seemed to be confused and concerned at the same time. He apologized to the other, about what just happened. Philip noded and put his hand on the others shoulder, reassuring him that everything was fine.
Malaysia smiled a little before turning his attention to the other who was just silently sitting on the cold floor. He took a deep breath and said

"Would you at least greet Philip..."

Indo looked towards Malay, realizing that there was another southeast Asian country standing next to him. He blinked several times in wonder, his mind questioning how long the other has been standing there. He soon gained his senses and stood up. He weakly smiled at Philip and greeted him.

"Selamat pagi, Philip..."

Philip replied back with a grin. He took a good look around and knew that, everything would be fine...for now at least. He went to walk around the house and spotted an old photo behind more recent ones. He picked it up and it was Indo and Malay as children, both smiling at the camera. Seeing the picture reassured Philip that the two were just fine.

He gently laid the picture in its previous place and turned to ask Indo a question that he would often ask when he was there

"Hey Indo do you have any indom-"

Philips sentence got cut when he saw the other 2 arguing once more. They seemed to be arguing about Indo's behavior again...
Philip very quietly giggled to himself and turned to look at the other photos again. Looking through the memories that have been captured in the photos, it reminded him of his family...the family that was no longer with him. Due to Philip being overly emotional, a tear dripped down his face as he smiled at the former times that have happened in the past.

"Sana, nandito ka pa rin, nanay at tatay..."
("I wish... you were still here, mom and dad...")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Well that was some sort of introduction I guess)
Nothing much happening...yet...